Ads

Population

Let's talk about... everything else
Hitzbak
Suspended

Re: Population

Post#21 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

@Druin

Havnt played in probably 6 months. Same with lots of ppl. Warmane is far better run imo.

Glad my purpose was fulfilled though, after all this time. You remembered, in your heart, my message.

Always appreciate my fans.

Cheers.

Ads
catholicism198

Post#22 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Hitzbak wrote:@Druin

Havnt played in probably 6 months. Same with lots of ppl. Warmane is far better run imo.

Glad my purpose was fulfilled though, after all this time. You remembered, in your heart, my message.

Cheers.
We're just waiting for Squig Armor rework.*

https://youtu.be/qhVPhopjYmE

and sure new amazing abilities**

https://youtu.be/WIloC0aa77s

*That's the first iteration of squig pounce
**I can't find the video torq posted of Tastes Like Stuntie...it was a Squig chomping away at the target with the Shaman's dot heal animation

qwerty113

Post#23 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:22 pm

True about low population, its like 500-600 max in prime time (: Must be summer the main reason and no pve content, becouse its give to the game second breath
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Darosh
Banned

Post#24 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Hitzbak wrote:
Spoiler:
@Druin

Cheers.

Gotta luv the ridicule combined with the utter lack self-awareness and purpose.
I never unterstood why people choose to waste their time with feuds ~ playing the game of one's liking is so much more fun, no?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#25 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Masochism
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

HissiCNesS

Post#26 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:
Spoiler:
HissiCNesS wrote:What I always wanted to ask, is there any form of RoR marketing or PR strategy to rise popularity of this server? I am pretty sure there must be more than a 1000 ppl out there that played this game in the past or are Warhammer enthusiasts that would like to dive into some sort of Warhammer adventure which is not 40k/Vermintide RTS/FPS and be able to share it with like-minded ppl. What does the community do to help this server to increase the population? Search all WH related videos on YT and comment with link to this website? What else can the individual do to share knowledge that RoR actually exists?
On a totally diffrent note, I love how you named your characters! :D
Haha, thank you very much! :D If I would have more space available in my signature, I would also add my other toons "Nocturnoz Ravnskjold (CH)", "Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)", "Xardazh Stormblaze (Sorc)" and "Wigbrand Jaeger (WH)". xD It's kinda OCD I have in all MMOs/RPGs to have proper names to the class and race. >.< :D (And I love RP but haven't been into it for much unfortunately...)

But BTT, what do you guys/the community do to increase awareness of this server?! What can each of us do to contribute to get the population up, until there is a proper marketing/PR strategy for RoR?!
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Darosh
Banned

Post#27 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm

HissiCNesS wrote:
Spoiler:
Elftwin95 wrote:
HissiCNesS wrote:What I always wanted to ask, is there any form of RoR marketing or PR strategy to rise popularity of this server? I am pretty sure there must be more than a 1000 ppl out there that played this game in the past or are Warhammer enthusiasts that would like to dive into some sort of Warhammer adventure which is not 40k/Vermintide RTS/FPS and be able to share it with like-minded ppl. What does the community do to help this server to increase the population? Search all WH related videos on YT and comment with link to this website? What else can the individual do to share knowledge that RoR actually exists?
On a totally diffrent note, I love how you named your characters! :D
Haha, thank you very much! :D If I would have more space available in my signature, I would also add my other toons "Nocturnoz Ravnskjold (CH)", "Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)", "Xardazh Stormblaze (Sorc)" and "Wigbrand Jaeger (WH)". xD It's kinda OCD I have in all MMOs/RPGs to have proper names to the class and race. >.< :D (And I love RP but haven't been into it for much unfortunately...)

But BTT, what do you guys/the community do to increase awareness of this server?! What can each of us do to contribute to get the population up, until there is a proper marketing/PR strategy for RoR?!
OT: I generally agree, your names are fancy - but how is someone supposed to spell 'Itzlfitzl' on the fly. :o

BTT:
Uh, one could sneak in some advertisment on Warhammer related game forums; Total War Warhammer subreddit and stuff.
Something very subliminial... like "Oh my, look at those dwarfs in video xyz! Renacting this on RoR is soo much fun!". :lol:

Other than that, approach some smaller youtubers featuring Warhammer related content, have them all fixed and addicted to the game to churn out content; maybe pester friends you play with in other games about the game.
Nothing direct of course... just some very subtle poking, I made the experience that going on tangents about the old days of WAR is pretty efficient in regards to getting people interested.
I accidently turned a friend of mine into an absolute Warhammer fanatic by showing him live footage ~ sadly that was long before I knew about RoR, hes now all caught up in work and stuff.

Regardless, as more passionate you are in your elaboration, as more likely it is for you to draw attention to the server, just don't overdo it; it gotta be heartfelt to stick.

Abbd.:
For reference, this just got posted; the player is a tabletop player, that picked up RoR just for the sake of playing the IP (and that played live for some time) - so go minions, spread the message on tabletop forums and stuff. :lol:

anarchypark

Post#28 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:58 am

Hitzbak wrote:...
looks like you are the one missing RoR.
poor soul.
did you hear about new patcher from somewhere? is that why you coming back peeking site? :lol:
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Hitzbak
Suspended

Post#29 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 am

I've got eyes everywhere

antiquities