Wonder why?

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Population

Post#2 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:50 am

well EU morning time low Pop :D
Eu Prime good Pop thats all
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Panzerkasper

Post#3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:51 am

Hitzbak wrote:Low....ain't it...

Wonder why?
It's Summertime. People are actually going outside ewww.... I mean like literally :?

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:57 am

you mean outside the warcamp ?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Panzerkasper

Post#5 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:40 am

Nah man, i mean for real. With trees and bushes and ****! I heard rumors of fresh air too, disgusting...

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#6 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 am

wtf ... what ive heard real life suxx the only good Thing is the graphic ;D

HissiCNesS

Post#7 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:23 am

What I always wanted to ask, is there any form of RoR marketing or PR strategy to rise popularity of this server? I am pretty sure there must be more than a 1000 ppl out there that played this game in the past or are Warhammer enthusiasts that would like to dive into some sort of Warhammer adventure which is not 40k/Vermintide RTS/FPS and be able to share it with like-minded ppl. What does the community do to help this server to increase the population? Search all WH related videos on YT and comment with link to this website? What else can the individual do to share knowledge that RoR actually exists?
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

RedKnox

Post#8 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:07 am

HissiCNesS wrote:What I always wanted to ask, is there any form of RoR marketing or PR strategy to rise popularity of this server?
I believe it is first a viable option to promote RoR, when the Devs have more control over the game. So they can deal with class reworks and balance. I have talked with people who used to play (a small and convenient sample size, but hey it is a game for enthusiast), and their biggest concern was the class balance and lack of variety with the classes.

This being said, I agree that a marketing strategy would be a helpful tool to have ready, do some probing and surveys to see the interest for the game, in both new and old audiences. It would also help to have multiple people on this job, who are efficient in different languages to see what the non-english segment of the game population think. :)
Asusia, Warrior-Priest
Heralda, Knight

Vatroskja, Magus
Pazghul, Blackguard

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Post#9 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:24 am

I wonder why people write heroic, revolutionary goodbye-threads and then return anyways.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Glorian

Post#10 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 am

Druin wrote:I wonder why people write heroic, revolutionary goodbye-threads and then return anyways.
Cause you can ragequit warhammer online. But warhammer online will allways grip your heart and never ragequit you. ;)