Recent Topics

Ads

Incredibly long group SC pops

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Incredibly long group SC pops

Post#1 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Any other groups noticing incredibly long pops for non-pug scenarios, as of late? Even during prime time, we're experiencing up to 20/25 minutes a pop.

The only scenarios that do seem to pop are Battle for Praag/insert other big scenario, which means the smaller ones are rarely ever popping. Perhaps consider adding in some new incentives (maybe allowing the seals of paragon/t3 variant to drop?), just brainstorming. Just a shame, really.

Cheers.

Ads
lastalien

Re: Incredibly long group SC pops

Post#2 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Perhaps consider adding in some new incentives (maybe allowing the seals of paragon/t3 variant to drop?),
I support, sometimes you get tired of rvr, and you want to run around the scenes, but in connection with a long queue as a result you go to sleep.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Markon

Post#3 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:51 pm

+1

Also I feel like being in a group hurts the rate scs pop, as though single or duos get priority in getting into scs. I might be completely wrong here but thats the feeling i get when I am in a group and do not get a pop for 30min and see two different scs going on and then another two after those end and still do not get a pop. But again I might be wrong here.

And I agree that most of the time it seems that the big 3 party scs are the ones that pop. Now I am not saying remove them because people might be enjoying those, but would be nice to throw a bone to those of us who enjoy smaller scale. (6v6 or 12v12). As Clown says perhaps an incentive for people to do more scs so different scs have a better chance of popping. Does not have to be anything huge, maybe as clown said paragon drops or maybe simply increasing the renown gain by 10%.

Bozzax

Post#4 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:04 pm

Well most play order it seems especially organized groups.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Dreadspectre

Post#5 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Well was the matchmaking system ever prioritized to have groups matched with groups whenever possible before throwing it against solo queues?

If it was, that probably definitely explains SC waits if you're in a group. It probably has a hardcap timer of waiting before it then just gives up and tosses you against whoever it can find.
Bozzax wrote:Well most play order it seems especially organized groups.
Where? Not during NA prime time it seems heh.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Bozzax

Post#6 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:10 pm

True I should have added a disclaimer that I referred to EU prime
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

adaskoadam

Post#7 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 pm

I noticed same issue on EU prime time.. long ques with group. What is weird or interesting is that even if u have groups queued i never get like 6v 6 scenario pop. But instead im joining Serpents passage or other SC where i see 2 premades vs pugs or 2 premades vs 1 premade..

So in my opinion something is wrong with matchup system as groups should be prioritized for 6vs 6 scenarios but with current system obviously not...

Dalgrimar

Post#8 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm

What do you expect with current population.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
tazdingo

Post#9 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 pm

destro doesn't group queue lol we can barely fill WBs

vianiznice

Post#10 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't suppose Order vs Order or Destruction vs Destruction would be a possibility?