Recent Topics

Ads

Any classes to steer from??

Let's talk about... everything else
Razmirth

Any classes to steer from??

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:13 am

This could be in the wrong forum, and if it is I'm sorry.

But I used to play WAR 7 years ago, and it's been awhile since I played the classes much. Sorcerer and shaman seem the same as I remember, but are there any classes which should be steered clear of? I've already heard people in game talking about slayers and white lions in between at the moment.

I understand individual skill plays a huge part to play as wel, so I'm not trying to say people who play said classes are "not good".

I'm not trying to start a debate, troll anyone, or argue. Just curious. Thanks!

Ads
FlyingApron
Banned

Re: Any classes to steer from??

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 am

In my opinion everything is all about the same as it was..... I played live for years and then played this, so far nothing has poked me in the eye yet that made me think of it as incorrect or out of place.

Sometimes classes get buffed and nerfed though just like in live.

Marsares

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:45 am

Arguably, viability wise, the classes are somewhat closer to each other here than they were on Live.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Razmirth

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Sounds good. Good to know things are better than before. Even before class balance wasn't too horrid. The only thing I remember is warrior priest and elven mages stacking toughness talismans and self healing/soloing RVR zones against 2-3 players at a time. As long as those days are past I have no complaints!

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Razmirth wrote:The only thing I remember is warrior priest and elven mages stacking toughness talismans and self healing/soloing RVR zones against 2-3 players at a time. As long as those days are past I have no complaints!
You can meet certain amount of Shamans hunting in a similar manner. So if you mind such option, avoid.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

tbox

Post#6 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:57 pm

If you are starting in t1 on order, I would suggest White Lion, Rune Priest, Archemage are very good at that level.

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:16 pm

DPS WP is in a better place right now as it has a 50% heal debuff, improved execution, and 50% lower casts if you use your execution. Still needs some love (:P ), but it can be fun and semi-viable.