Recent Topics

Ads

Incentives

Let's talk about... everything else
arkimod

Re: Incentives

Post#21 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:01 am

you want incentive? look how cool we look
shamans runin arround with staffs made out of bones and skulls with mushrooms sticking everywhere

What about goblin herders in little red shorts? no?

dude I have a sorc looks like a badass dominatrix how cool is that?

you could play a peacock in ceramonial armor and be called "knight" but cmon would you?

and I got blue bag yesterday with 4kills and 8 dead while I was drunk it was duplicate but still thats another incentive for you

Ads
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Collateral wrote:we are the bad guys :( :( :(
We are bad, but we are also relatively good.

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#23 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:26 pm

AAO and Loot bag rolls for the losing realm is enough.
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Ugle

Post#24 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Would love to play my healing shammie more but have no destro friends since yipikaye stopped playing (?) and solo healer works in scens but nothing else.
inactive

peterthepan3

Post#25 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Amidala wrote:Lock post pls
Lock?why? You always ask to lock things you don't agree with.

One solution is forcing premades to stick to one side.

freshour
Banned

Post#26 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:47 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Amidala wrote:Lock post pls
Lock?why? You always ask to lock things you don't agree with.

One solution is forcing premades to stick to one side.

I agree with you. I think it is okay to have different opinions. I won't deny the fact that WAY too many threads get locked than really should... but if you think about it from their end, I'm sure they get tired of it sometimes and would rather hit a lock button than explain yet again, the same type of thing.

But personally, I think seeing other people's opinions is better than just locking a thread because then everyone thinks that all is well. Next thing you know, people just don't post anything at all that doesn't completely agree/coincide with what is going on. I'm not saying that the OP is right, but I'm not saying that he is wrong. If more people would listen/hear the other side out when they disagree rather than safespace/lock or whatever it is - they'd probably come out of that situation more the wiser. But... enough about that stuff. Wagh.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#27 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 pm

I think nerfed buttons r bad

Pumatouch

Post#28 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Poor, poor underdogs.. At least there's Loser Bags for your getting stomped. This wasn't the case when Conq was released - we were merely expected to show up for the Destro Homecoming that was gearfarming on all your mains. Blame your fellow players for their mentality. This mentality cannot be fixed by Torque or anyone else, apparently. Reap as you sow, gamers.
There's a saying, You cannot go home again. But you can always go back on your Destro mains. Morale gain is in your favor over there, what's not to like..
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#29 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:02 pm

What a hillarious bullshit :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

lilsabin

Post#30 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Afterlife92 wrote:As DokB said find decent 6man that plays both sides and it's easy farming, always play they underdog side thats how we do it. Don't understand why players enjoy playing more dominant side its boring.
you people need to stop with the FIND a group thing...