Recent Topics

Ads

Incentives

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: Incentives

Post#11 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:01 am

TheSockPuppet wrote: ...and also that good guys always win in the end. And let's face it, in comparison to the abominations of nature that are the midgets, we are saints! And thus, destined to achieve the final victory over those the stunted menace!
But....we are the bad guys :( :( :(

Ads
Haojin

Post#12 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 am

Another whine thread :/
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#13 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 am

I love it :) made a New toon Yesterday First time orvr. First kill on a wl get 17k renown for EM :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

ragafury

Post#14 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:54 am

When I started on the server about 4 months ago, order got stomped. I filled my influence on every T4 pairing in 3 days after reaching 40. Than it was even for some time. Than BL came and destro zerged again. About 3 weeks later situation changed and order zerged. Last 2 months were order favoured most of the time.
I think it's balanced by itself. I only dislike xrealming on an hourly basis, because that is basically desertion and should be punished. log in or log out, but don't change sides. these players are not worth a penny to me cause attitude.
besides all that, a heavily outnumbered good fight is more worth to me than a keep taken on easy mode.
rewards are fine.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#15 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

Lock post pls

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Acidic

Post#16 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am

Can not say I can agree with this thread even if I play destro.
If order Zerg 6:1 as said that means that the medals will be fewer and spread across a lot more.
The bag drops will follow same model, and with the dreaded RNG these are also dispersed across a larger population.
The current inclusion of loosing side getting bags should even this out also.
Have trouble following the argument that order gets better from zeroing.

Aurandilaz

Post#17 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:32 am

AAO means Awesome Awards Oncoming

it means a huge order zerg will try to take your keep, and your WB will get awesome chances of farming them time after time as the purple numbers keep raining like midgets from the sky

I don't know about others, but I honestly enjoy defending the Lord Room, provided we have proper setup and enough numbers to make it into a proper defence.

Now if the "Defend Keep" Quest would award 1-2 medals.... hnnggghhh, that would be a very nice incentive. (even if it is 20 kills in keep defend for ONE medal, oh yeah)

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#18 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:42 am

Thats it! If you play The Underdog side you can do far more renown than the overpop side. And you got better Chance on roll
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Wuhh

Post#19 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am

underdog, contribution, loots, lockouts, and WLs a comprehensive set of whine posting, gj for efficiency

Acidic

Post#20 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:57 am

Wuhh wrote:underdog, contribution, loots, lockouts, and WLs a comprehensive set of whine posting, gj for efficiency
Just missing AP drain and there is a full house