Recent Topics

Ads

Tankiest of Tanks

Let's talk about... everything else
xanderous

Re: Tankiest of Tanks

Post#11 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Personal thoughts, not alot of research just a general opinion but it think it goes like this...

Chosen - Ironbraker - Knight - Blackguard - Black orc - Swordmaster
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
warislove

Post#12 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 pm

i need Djolle's build tbh

footpatrol2

Post#13 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Chosen Ironbreaker are the heavy keep defense tanks
Then knight blackguard are the heavy keep offense tanks
Then black orc swordmaster are the roaming tanks

Osred

Post#14 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 am

BG, hands down.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Arteker616

Post#15 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:02 am

Bubble sm hands down is the most hard to take down , parry, buble, wall of darting steel ,,,, Bg is and can be though but nowhere as sword master can be (rememberme style sms holding his ground agaisnt 3 or 4 players alone is a feat few other tanks can do).

my personal list is , buble sm , full turtle chosen , bg, ib, ktbo , the most soft of all the tanks is the black orc ,
Last edited by Arteker616 on Wed May 17, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yardy

Post#16 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 am

Just a plug on the Black Orc

For pve with lots of mobs, the. Black Orc is really good with its can't hit me block ability running the action point gain and loud mouth tactics to trigger off your da toughest warbellow. Basically you can tank about 40 level 40 mobs solo with no heals and continue to suck em all in like a vacuum cleaner with your loudmouth.......However this build I can't really find a good use for in rvr as the block ability halves your movement making you unable to keep up with your guarded target to help midigate that guard damage, and all that chonk chonk chonk noise, no one is gonna hit ya. Also you still can tank the keep lord fairly well with high strength stacks in S&B, just run ya defensive tactics.

At the end of the day I feel that the Black Orc in rvr is the squishiest tank as all it's avoidance is set in stone and does not get boosted with abilities past the good wif shield 10%tactic and what you go in rr points. However you are handy as all hell with your thumping big hits with tree hit combo, your 'not in da face' timer increaser and that aoe snare bot with big brawling.
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Arteker616

Post#17 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 am

Yardy wrote:Just a plug on the Black Orc

For pve with lots of mobs, the. Black Orc is really good with its can't hit me block ability running the action point gain and loud mouth tactics to trigger off your da toughest warbellow. Basically you can tank about 40 level 40 mobs solo with no heals and continue to suck em all in like a vacuum cleaner with your loudmouth.......However this build I can't really find a good use for in rvr as the block ability halves your movement making you unable to keep up with your guarded target to help midigate that guard damage, and all that chonk chonk chonk noise, no one is gonna hit ya. Also you still can tank the keep lord fairly well with high strength stacks in S&B, just run ya defensive tactics.

At the end of the day I feel that the Black Orc in rvr is the squishiest tank as all it's avoidance is set in stone and does not get boosted with abilities past the good wif shield 10%tactic and what you go in rr points. However you are handy as all hell with your thumping big hits with tree hit combo, your 'not in da face' timer increaser and that aoe snare bot with big brawling.
u mean da greenest maybe, because with DT triggering each 10 secs its the worst of the bellows to go around with loudmouth .

DokB

Post#18 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:34 am

Arteker616 wrote: u mean da greenest maybe, because with DT triggering each 10 secs its the worst of the bellows to go around with loudmouth .
Da Toughest still triggers Loudmouth throughout the 10 second interval, it's only the wounds buff you receive that doesn't refresh until the 10 second buff timer has finished.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Dabbart

Post#19 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:25 am

^^Is correct. Hence why you can use Loudmouth while PvE farming quite effectively...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

exxyx

Post#20 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 am

+1, Blackguard