Recent Topics

Ads

Tankiest of Tanks

Let's talk about... everything else
bctakhy

Re: Tankiest of Tanks

Post#31 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am

Well, if u have in mind all undefetable attacks from slayer, undefetable fireballs from BW and undefetable snipe from engs, any order tank will be the mosh tanky ^^

Ads
Haskr

Post#32 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 am

bctakhy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am Well, if u have in mind all undefetable attacks from slayer, undefetable fireballs from BW and undefetable snipe from engs, any order tank will be the mosh tanky ^^
- rampage can be shattered (Enchantment), playing a Kotbs for some time I remember maybe 1 out of 10 Witch Elves actually trying to shatter Vigilance
- no competent BW wastes a tactic slot for Burn Trough
- Engie: Long set-up time (high reward), Magus can do the same while also debuffing Elemental dmg with loyal pet without using APR like engie has to do

Ototo

Post#33 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Haskr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 am
bctakhy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am Well, if u have in mind all undefetable attacks from slayer, undefetable fireballs from BW and undefetable snipe from engs, any order tank will be the mosh tanky ^^
- rampage can be shattered (Enchantment), playing a Kotbs for some time I remember maybe 1 out of 10 Witch Elves actually trying to shatter Vigilance
- no competent BW wastes a tactic slot for Burn Trough
- Engie: Long set-up time (high reward), Magus can do the same while also debuffing Elemental dmg with loyal pet without using APR like engie has to do
You forgot to add that they are also mirrored:
* GtdC pull is undefendeable.
* Echo of Power mirror of Burn Through at a skill instead of tactic level.
* Bolt of Change mirrors Snipe, and does elemental damage so it can be less mitigated than Snipe, and only relies in intelligence when Snipe relies in Ballistic Skill and Weapon Skill.

But, who cares? Nerf!! They have the same skills that I do, they are OP!!
Spoiler: