Recent Topics

Ads

LAG/Freeze lors des KILLS [FR/UK Google Trad]

Let's talk about... everything else
Edennae

LAG/Freeze lors des KILLS [FR/UK Google Trad]

Post#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:09 am

Bonjour
Je fais ce post en Francais car j'ai encore un peu de mal dans la langue de Shakspear.
Un google Trad en Anglais sera mis à la suite de ce post.

Je me présente Eden, Raid Leader de la guilde LNM/Octobre Rouge, RL depuis bientôt 8 ans de la guilde Légion Noire de Midgard sur DAOC, WAR, GW2, COH etc etc…

Nous sommes sur ROR depuis septembre avec une warband contenant en moyenne 18 joueurs LNM et 6 joueurs de la guilde Phénix (Dark phénix).

Nous apprécions ce serveur, que nous trouvons est bien entretenu, bien mis à jour et à l’écoute généralement des joueurs. C’est donc pour cela que je me permet de vous écrire aujourd’hui.
Depuis le dernier patch nous constatons un mini Freeze du client lorsque nous générons des kills, nous supposons que le dernier patch en est la cause avec le changement de calcul des RP, serait il possible s’il vous plait de nous dire si il ya moyen de stoper ce jeu en tour par tour par une commande IG ou autre ?

Notre plaisir de jeu en est vraiment amoindris et ce n’est vraiment pas agréable de faire le prime time en ce moment.

Merci d’avance pour votre réponse.
Edennae/Edenzz

I make this French post because I still have a little evil in the language of Shakspear.
A google Trad in English will be put following this post.
I have presented myself Eden, Raid Leader of the Red LNM/Octobre guild, RL for soon 8 years of the guild Black Legion of Midgard on DAOC, WAR, GW2, COH etc etc…
We are on ROR since September with a warband containing on average 18 players LNM and 6 players of the guild Phoenix (Dark phoenix).
We appreciate this Server, which we find is well maintained, updated well and at the listening generally of the players.
It is thus for that I allow myself to write to you today.
Since do the last patch we note Freeze of the customer when we generate kills, we suppose that the last patch is the cause with the change of calculation of RP, would be it possible please to tell us if there is average stoper this game out of turn by turn by an order IG or other?
Our pleasure of game in is really reduced and it is really not pleasant to make precedes it currently time.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Edennae/Edenzz

Ads
rhah

Re: LAG/Freeze lors des KILLS [FR/UK Google Trad]

Post#2 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Agree with Edenzz.

So hard to play vs others wb in these conditions. I dont even know if my skills are launched or not. It begins with the first kill and after i just have to pray it goes on.

Really bad conditions to play. And it is quite new. Something have changed for sure.

Grabak

Post#3 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello,
I have the same problem, at least, since 23/03.
Lags on each killing opponent player (only one kill is enough to generate a freeze) but also on rewards from BO.
The problem is all the more amplified on WBvsWB fights with many kills (2-3s freeze).

I don't know if it's linking to a contribution/renown/experience calculation problem but something has change.
Grabak - Healer

Eloris

Post#4 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Fully agree with this post, hope it will be better in the future,
However you doing a really good job
Regards

slaneesha

Post#5 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:42 pm

I also suffer from terrible lag, hope you'll find why soon :)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 pm

The only thing we've really seen change since the past week is the intensity of the DDOS we normally suffer. It's taken down the website several times, and it's not unreasonable to assume that it's affecting in-game performance. Nothing we can really do but wait for it to subside.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Edennae

Post#7 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Hope :(