Recent Topics

Ads

Class choice

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: Class choice

Post#11 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

bulio93 wrote:My fellow warhammer enthusiasts, i need your help!
I just can't decide on what class to main, it's such a difficult decision in this game. I am always going for a dps class in every mmo, that's just my playstyle, but i wouldn't mind going for something tanky here. And since everyone is taking rdps, I want to stick with something melee.
So is there any melee class (Order or Destruction doesn't matter) that comes with survivabilty but is still posing a threat in terms of damage?
Sword and board is the way to go for tanks, but is there a class that keeps it tankiness when going for a build with a 2h weapon? Or is that always a no go in the higher tiers?

Thank you in advance!
If you go with Black Orc the 1 hand build is easy to make tough/strong but the 2 hand build requires real finesse to balance.

Consider everything but i'd say annihilator gear is the best gear to build a 2-hand BO build on, make sure you get the 'Big Choppa of Light' RvR inf reward too, tis a must.

p.s. Keep your toughness HIGH.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Hahaha ib are awesome! But gl being the next volgo!

If u want 2h bo tips speak to Zenit.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 pm

You dont have to be Volgo to make 2h IB work. Though it doesnt hurt :p

2h SM is without a doubt easier to play and more viable though. Wall of Grumbling Mutters for IB, pls Torque.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Dresden
Banned

Post#14 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 pm

If you go 2h BO i can say for certain that smushing Slayers will be VERY easy.

#SoManyDeadRedStunties #SoMany
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Most tanks have an easy time against slayer/choppa though, dont they? I have lterally never lost a 1v1 to a choppa, though I dont think they get rampage, do they?

Dresden
Banned

Post#16 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:09 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Most tanks have an easy time against slayer/choppa though, dont they? I have lterally never lost a 1v1 to a choppa, though I dont think they get rampage, do they?
Yeah, i'm just making sure he knows. ;)

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Part of that, though, is due to the fact that there are 0 dueling choppas on the server right now, or people who know how to use the class properly in a solo/1v1 environment. At least we have Konrik representing the Slayers.

A good parry-tard/WS choppa with the heal tactic can be very good against tanks. Tempted to make one to try =P

#MoreVariety!

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#18 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Go for it m8. I have heard of mythical choppas who are good at 1v1, but never seen one here or on live. Mostly just free renown 1v1 hehe. No doubt that parry spec mdps of any stripe is super annoying to face as a tank though.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#19 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Go for it m8. I have heard of mythical choppas who are good at 1v1, but never seen one here or on live. Mostly just free renown 1v1 hehe. No doubt that parry spec mdps of any stripe is super annoying to face as a tank though.
I've heard legends....

Click here to watch on YouTube

mursie

Post#20 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:12 pm

play mara - win the internet.

has everything. literally - everything.