Ads

Who's your favorite past or present RoR Staff Member

Let's talk about... everything else
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Who's your favorite past or present RoR Staff Member

Post#31 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
warislove wrote:yeah Maxhayman i forgot about him too but iirc he was one of the original crew...and the guy that made patcher for XP but i guess he had a fallout with the team...
He did not, RL happens to us all at some point.

Also Torque is the best, and the most handsome
you what?! old man...

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#32 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 pm

I like Aza cuz he has good ideas and also his occasional outbursts of "stop talking, you're dumb" when someone is being dumb make me smile.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Marsares

Post#33 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:53 am

Personally I like them all and haven't had a bad experience with any of them - with the exception of one.

However, I'd like to shout out to Azareal. He seems to be the one that consistently was getting all the flak whilst doing a ridiculous amount of work. I didn't agree with all his decisions, but he was passionate about the game, gave it his all and wasn't afraid to make painful decisions or to have difficult conversations with the player-base.

I do hope he'll find his passion again and will continue to actively develop the game.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Dresden
Banned

Post#34 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Marsares wrote:Personally I like them all and haven't had a bad experience with any of them - with the exception of one.

However, I'd like to shout out to Azareal. He seems to be the one that consistently was getting all the flak whilst doing a ridiculous amount of work. I didn't agree with all his decisions, but he was passionate about the game, gave it his all and wasn't afraid to make painful decisions or to have difficult conversations with the player-base.

I do hope he'll find his passion again and will continue to actively develop the game.
Perhaps he just didn't like the results of some of his decisions.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I think he didn't like the insane whining so many players indulged in, particularly when many of them straight up misunderstood what they were talking about. For a man doing complicated volunteer work to receive constant **** from ignorant mother **** ... well i can see how he might get burnt out.

Dresden
Banned

Post#36 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:I think he didn't like the insane whining so many players indulged in, particularly when many of them straight up misunderstood what they were talking about. For a man doing complicated volunteer work to receive constant **** from ignorant mother **** ... well i can see how he might get burnt out.
Yeah, freeze-chilled guest test-monkey servants can be like that, his current inactivity is justified.

Less whining and more contributing is what we all need to do, that's what i try and then fail at doing ALL the time.

KERSLAP!!! DOWN TEST-MONKEY DOWN!!! SHUT UP OR IT'S THE FREEZER FOR YOU!!!

:lol:

He'll be back, he'll come back raging a new and bigger plan, why wouldn't he?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ley
Former Staff

Post#37 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Y'all mad.

Dresden
Banned

Post#38 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Ley wrote:Y'all mad.
Angry or crazy?

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#39 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Dresden wrote:
GodlessCrom wrote:I think he didn't like the insane whining so many players indulged in, particularly when many of them straight up misunderstood what they were talking about. For a man doing complicated volunteer work to receive constant **** from ignorant mother **** ... well i can see how he might get burnt out.
Yeah, freeze-chilled guest test-monkey servants can be like that, his current inactivity is justified.

Less whining and more contributing is what we all need to do, that's what i try and then fail at doing ALL the time.

edit: lol i think i misinterpreted Kagaz here. Have fun doing what you do best m8.

Dresden
Banned

Post#40 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:
Dresden wrote:

Lol I guess Az didn't like your contributions to the server of...dying solo in the lakes, and "dpsing" other tanks in scs? Or did he mute you in chat a few too many times? I guess I just dont understand your obvious dislike for him when most of his ideas seemed pretty reasonable, and his anger was mostly directed at the deserving.
How does EVERY conversation i have on this forum get to THIS place?

HOW?!

I don't hate him, you just read a post by me that genuinely supports him, i just don't AGREE with some of his decisions/reactions.

Dude? wth?

edit: Oh, kay, :p