Phoenix Gate - Capture the flag
20%
College of Corruption - 1-point Domination
24%
Total votes: 66

bichka

Re: [Official Poll] Pug Scenario

Post#311 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:21 pm

please remove Tor Anoc from sc list, there a bug with IB snare (probably) it's never ends and have to relog to remove this permasnare.
had this bug twice today and both appear after IB's snare and kb to lava.
Shace / Orkansas / Gorlum
Shinku / Suiseiseki / Kirakishou

Ads
Zaxxond
Legacy RR80

Post#312 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:30 pm

Nameless wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 am
For pug sc that would be northenwatch. U got many thing to do, a.way to split enemy forces, space to kite, areas for melee to do their job, punt spots, moving around, hard (but not impossible) to wc camping.
One of the best sc by design.
I agree and think this is the perfect pug SC. If 6 mans can have their own set SC's, the Pug SC should have it's own set SC that compliments a full range of PVP styles and tactics.

Please consider this suggestion from Nameless.

Natherul
Lead Developer

Post#313 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:52 pm

bichka wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:21 pm
please remove Tor Anoc from sc list, there a bug with IB snare (probably) it's never ends and have to relog to remove this permasnare.
had this bug twice today and both appear after IB's snare and kb to lava.
Why is there no ticket about this in the bugtracker? I need information to be able to fix bugs.

EDIT:
And if it is a bug with a players snare then the issue is an issue everywhere and not local to TA
Lead dev does not mean I´m the best coder around, it just means I have taken on a management role for the devs.
Join the Unofficial IRC
Or the Official Discord
Idrinth´s addon database and client

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#314 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Is there a chance that we could have a different PUG scenario every 2 or 3 days?? Having to play the same one for a week gets kinda dull.
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ridduk

Post#315 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:40 pm
Is there a chance that we could have a different PUG scenario every 2 or 3 days?? Having to play the same one for a week gets kinda dull.
would be nice
Riddx - RR 83
Ridduk - RR 81

blackfyre06

Post#316 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Nameless wrote:
For pug sc that would be northenwatch. U got many thing to do, a.way to split enemy forces, space to kite, areas for melee to do their job, punt spots, moving around, hard (but not impossible) to wc camping.
I played full time an entire rotation in nordenwatch as pug once. It was one of the worst experience since i started playing. Coming back from a wipe mid was nearly impossible and it was 5-10 minutes of waiting the end for both team. horrible.

It may be a good sc for premade vs premade but one of the worst for pug

peterthepan3

Post#317 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:
One would think that such limitation would serve to inspire people to queue for scenarios other than the PUG sc. Also it doesn't really make sense given every other scenario is not changed with such frequency - and they pop nowhere near as regular as the PUG sc.

drmordread

Post#318 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm

blackfyre06 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 pm
Nameless wrote:
I played full time an entire rotation in nordenwatch as pug once. It was one of the worst experience since i started playing. Coming back from a wipe mid was nearly impossible and it was 5-10 minutes of waiting the end for both team. horrible.

It may be a good sc for premade vs premade but one of the worst for pug
Depends on the pug. With the unguarded flag at barracks there is always something to do in Nordenwatch. Unless you dont want to. So if you and the others do not want to leave spawn, do not want to try and get more points by capturing barracks, that is not the fault of the scenario design.

I have to agree, Nordenwatch is one of the best designed scenarios in this game.

Ads
Zaxxond
Legacy RR80

Post#319 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm
Kabuterimonga wrote:
One would think that such limitation would serve to inspire people to queue for scenarios other than the PUG sc. Also it doesn't really make sense given every other scenario is not changed with such frequency - and they pop nowhere near as regular as the PUG sc.
Can the pug SC trade Tor Anroc or Doomstriker for Isha? Seems like no one groups up in 6 mans anymore because they are tired of Isha. Tor Anroc/Doomstriker will solve the grouping up issue.

peterthepan3

Post#320 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Zaxxond wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 pm
peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm
Kabuterimonga wrote:
Can the pug SC trade Tor Anroc or Doomstriker for Isha? Seems like no one groups up in 6 mans anymore because they are tired of Isha. Tor Anroc/Doomstriker will solve the grouping up issue.
After Logrin's Forge and/or Black Cairn? Why not! 8-)