Let's talk about... everything else
zarlemagne

Re: BEASTLORD set BONUS

Post#71 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 pm

WP/DOK
3 pieces : 58 weapon skill
4 pieces : 58 willpower
5 pieces : 5% reduced chance to be parried
6 pieces : 10% chance on being hit to proc a heal over time on your group of 468 over 9s.
Sinisterror wrote:Warrior Priest and Dok Bonuses dont really make any sense? And the stats on the items are also done with some logic i dont understand
Have to Agree here, the only thing i can see this set being even slightly useful for is running around solo in healing spec.
All that WS and the 5 set bonus will be useful (NOT) hitting that dps that have just ganked you :?
Sinisterror wrote:unless you are planning to go back to snare/wrath covenants would convert willpower into str, then that set is actually kinda good.
If that case wouldn't it just make more sense to change all the Willpower on the set to STR for now, it can always be swapped back if the changes to Covernants etc are inplemented

Ads
Eathisword

Post#72 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm

bongzilla666 wrote:And here is the magus bonuses!

Spoiler:
TYVM ! So this thing is completed.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#73 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Eathisword wrote:
bongzilla666 wrote:And here is the magus bonuses!

Spoiler:
TYVM ! So this thing is completed.
Magus and engineer are the only one to not have mirrored bonus ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Sinisterror

Re: Beastlord Set Bonus

Post#74 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Does these stat steals stack with potions/buffs ? if not then they shouldnt even be set bonuses.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

dansari

Post#75 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Sinisterror wrote:Does these stat steals stack with potions/buffs ? if not then they shouldnt even be set bonuses.
From what I've seen, they do not stack with potions. I wouldn't go so far as to say they shouldn't even be set bonuses, but I'll slot a third Merc piece rather than six BL now.
<Salt Factory>

gebajger

Post#76 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:49 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Sinisterror wrote:Does these stat steals stack with potions/buffs ? if not then they shouldnt even be set bonuses.
You seem to miss entirely what the point of a set bonus is, its a BONUS its not a class defining event, if you want to get the most out of a steal use a different potion. Get a grip.
Getting a grip but i already have a 100ft aoe toughness debuff with no cd. Having a single target proc (dps AM set) is........
How about somehing fun....x% to reduce the lazer channel time by 50% or 4s down from 6, if thats too much
Or anything thats actualy useful for a dps AM
A BONUS, perhaps
Rioz

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#77 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 am

Hmm that means that The thoughness debuff from dps and am Set dont stack with thoughness debuff spells? What about taktics?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#78 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:18 am

Torquemadra wrote:
gebajger wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
You seem to miss entirely what the point of a set bonus is, its a BONUS its not a class defining event, if you want to get the most out of a steal use a different potion. Get a grip.
Getting a grip but i already have a 100ft aoe toughness debuff with no cd. Having a single target proc (dps AM set) is........
How about somehing fun....x% to reduce the lazer channel time by 50% or 4s down from 6, if thats too much
A BONUS, perhaps
How about no.
Still search for an answer that The thoughness debuff Stacks with thoughness debuff from taktic!
If not a 4 Part domi + 2 Part merc + New sc staff looks very good to me! Its about + 40 int + 70 wounds + 60 ini + 20 taughness + 4% dis strike and a lil Amor Bonus. For loosing 1 skill point 2% dodge. Looks very nice for me or?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
gebajger

Post#79 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:22 am

Daknallbomb wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
gebajger wrote:
A BONUS, perhaps
How about no.
Still search for an answer that The thoughness debuff Stacks with thoughness debuff from taktic!
If not a 4 Part domi + 2 Part merc + New sc staff looks very good to me! Its about + 40 int + 70 wounds + 60 ini + 20 taughness + 4% dis strike and a lil Amor Bonus. For loosing 1 skill point 2% dodge. Looks very nice for me or?
Yeah that could work, i was just wondering about the inconsistency in procs...some classes get cool stuff, others just mehh
Somehow we allways get the mehh ones
Rioz

Sinisterror

Post#80 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 am

Torquemadra wrote:
: D Sure il get a grip. I think set bonuses should be better the higher it goes, maybe we have a different opinion on that, but this wasnt a complaint, just a " usesless opinion of a random player ". Will love to slot 3 beastlords, 3 merce and 3 domi on my dok<3
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz