Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord Set Bonus

Let's talk about... everything else
Caffeine

Re: BEASTLORD set BONUS

Post#61 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Gerv wrote:
Caffeine wrote:Is beastlord supposed to be a dps set? Why does AM/Sham gear have int on it?
The beast lord sets are IMO a sideways customisation option to provide players with opportunities to mix and match sets and their bonuses. The particular AM and sham sets fit in well into the hybrid healing/life tap spec and dps.
That only makes sense for RP/Zealot who can convert stats back and forth. If the 4 piece bonus for am/zealot is +58 willpower then I take that as indication that this is a heal set. IMO at the very least the cloak and the ring should have wounds/willpower on them so that you can get the 3p Beastlord bonus to go with the rest of your healing gear without getting useless int.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Eathisword

Post#62 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:30 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
Faef wrote:Image
omfg

WE gets mostly useless finisher point, WH gets to snare their target... what the hell guise

argh

well, then I'll get BL on my WH and just keep aiming towards Conq on WE.
This is wrong, Beastlord should be the same for WH and WE. I'll look into it when I get home.
Can you also confirm that BG and IB 5th piece bonus is different too, i.e. 5 parry for IB, 5% disrupt for BG ? I'll update from there.

Also waiting on Magus. I understand they have intel instead of ballistic... but they probably neither have WS like engie. Anyone here ?
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#63 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

Intensity wasn't working, suppose that's why Creeping was added. Got it fixed, will be added back to the set with the next patch on Friday.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#64 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:37 am

Eathisword wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote: omfg

WE gets mostly useless finisher point, WH gets to snare their target... what the hell guise

argh

well, then I'll get BL on my WH and just keep aiming towards Conq on WE.
This is wrong, Beastlord should be the same for WH and WE. I'll look into it when I get home.
Can you also confirm that BG and IB 5th piece bonus is different too, i.e. 5 parry for IB, 5% disrupt for BG ? I'll update from there.

Also waiting on Magus. I understand they have intel instead of ballistic... but they probably neither have WS like engie. Anyone here ?
BG and SM have Disrupt, as intended.

I'm not sure what issue you're trying to describe with Magus. They're a caster, they don't have a relevant stat like Engi/Sw/SH do.

Eathisword

Post#65 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 am

wargrimnir wrote:

I'm not sure what issue you're trying to describe with Magus. They're a caster, they don't have a relevant stat like Engi/Sw/SH do.
Not describing any issue. I am just curious what their set bonus is, so I can post it... :?
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#66 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:07 am

Eathisword wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:

Not describing any issue. I am just curious what their set bonus is, so I can post it... :?
Ah, right. Magus does Willpower debuff and Intelligence boost.

The values on procs are going to get a bit of a nerf, when I made them I set the ItemLevel way too high apparently. Armor debuff will probably drop to 960, resist to 160, not sure where the stats will line up yet. Testing things now.

bongzilla666

Post#67 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

And here is the magus bonuses!

Spoiler:
Kadavar - Magus rr60+Ufomammut - RP rr75 Yourself - SH 82

Themself - zealot rr81

Themselves - BG rr LOW

Telperien

Post#68 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Beastlord set or at least 3-4 bonus with cloak/belt/jewelery/pocket would be nice for lifetap healing shammy if it had something else for inteligence on pieces. Int is useless in that spec.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#69 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Aww man, they're gonna be nerfed? There goes that SM fun :(

porkstar

Post#70 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:30 pm

bongzilla666 wrote:And here is the magus bonuses!

Spoiler:
I like this proc
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...