Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord Set Bonus

Let's talk about... everything else
Faef

Re: BEASTLORD set BONUS

Post#51 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 am

drmordread wrote:Why does the mara 5 piece bonus reduce ws / give st by 84 but WL only 80?

The WH/WE bonus is really kind of lame considering both have tactics/abilities that do it better. May I suggest that since the WH/WE are the only light armored mdps i game that the 5 piece bonus is an armor increase or even better an 1200 point absorb, or even a 1200 point heal.
Still dont get why either of you thinking having more chances to build career mechanic is bad, you don't have to use them separately, you should use as many as possible. As WH, the more times you can build executions, the more chances you have to proc FA (best burst, but tied to rng). With a WE, either you get to full kisses quicker, for max puncture, or you get to max kisses quicker for max frenzied mayhem.

Both use their career mechanic differently (more opportunities vs max opportunity), but both benefit from building it as quickly as possible.

Ads
Faef

Post#52 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:37 am

Aurandilaz wrote:
Faef wrote:
Krima wrote:My OPINION: Intensity, bonus for WE/WH is really bad, both classes already have tactics like whirling blades, prolonged confessions and flow accusations.. Do we rly need intensity ? I would recomend something like Corrosion – On Hit
I dont see any WH/WE who knows how the class mecanics work using the set to benefit from the 6pc bonus...Better use the 5th bonus and use the extra slot to get more %parry or crit.
again..my opinion only.
Speak for yourself but as a wh, I'll take as much career mechanic as I can get thanks. Last thing I want is an armour debuf when I have 100% armour ignore ability and a 50% for limited time on any ability. Assuming that's what you meant by corrosive?

Incidentally is it actually this bonus though? Because the piece I just got has a snare, 40% on attacker, 10% on being hit (me). Going by the tool tip.
Do WE and WH have different Beastlord bonuses? Pls post image so we can see.
Will post when im home from work bud.

Faef

Post#53 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Aurandilaz

Post#54 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Faef wrote:Image
omfg

WE gets mostly useless finisher point, WH gets to snare their target... what the hell guise

argh

well, then I'll get BL on my WH and just keep aiming towards Conq on WE.

porkstar

Post#55 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
omfg

WE gets mostly useless finisher point, WH gets to snare their target... what the hell guise

argh

Biting my tongue! My tongue is delicious!
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Snorkl

Post#56 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 pm

BlackGuard 5th bonus is 5% Disrupt

Caffeine

Post#57 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Is beastlord supposed to be a dps set? Why does AM/Sham gear have int on it?
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

drmordread
Suspended

Post#58 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
drmordread wrote:Why does the mara 5 piece bonus reduce ws / give st by 84 but WL only 80?

The WH/WE bonus is really kind of lame considering both have tactics/abilities that do it better. May I suggest that since the WH/WE are the only light armored mdps i game that the 5 piece bonus is an armor increase or even better an 1200 point absorb, or even a 1200 point heal.
That's asking for a morale heal/absorb on a proc... Not a dev, but as someone who fights WH every day, that would make them immortal.
not all of them .... one of them
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#59 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
omfg

argh

This is wrong, Beastlord should be the same for WH and WE. I'll look into it when I get home.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gerv
Banned

Post#60 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Caffeine wrote:Is beastlord supposed to be a dps set? Why does AM/Sham gear have int on it?
The beast lord sets are IMO a sideways customisation option to provide players with opportunities to mix and match sets and their bonuses. The particular AM and sham sets fit in well into the hybrid healing/life tap spec and dps.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.