Ads

Beastlord Set Bonus

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: BEASTLORD set BONUS

Post#41 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Cool, good work.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Krima

Post#42 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 pm

My OPINION: Intensity, bonus for WE/WH is really bad, both classes already have tactics like whirling blades, prolonged confessions and flow accusations.. Do we rly need intensity ? I would recomend something like Corrosion – On Hit
I dont see any WH/WE who knows how the class mecanics work using the set to benefit from the 6pc bonus...Better use the 5th bonus and use the extra slot to get more %parry or crit.
again..my opinion only.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Aurandilaz

Post#43 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Krima wrote:My OPINION: Intensity, bonus for WE/WH is really bad, both classes already have tactics like whirling blades, prolonged confessions and flow accusations.. Do we rly need intensity ? I would recomend something like Corrosion – On Hit
I dont see any WH/WE who knows how the class mecanics work using the set to benefit from the 6pc bonus...Better use the 5th bonus and use the extra slot to get more %parry or crit.
again..my opinion only.
A WE should only use BL if they cannot get Anni with 5% crit or if they cannot get Conq with 5% crit.
Then again, I guess the purpose of the gear is to be "band-aid" for those new to T4 who are unable to wear full Anni in the beginning.

But yeah, it's not a "serious" set to consider for WEs when better alternatives exist. Meanwhile the BL is actually pretty good for some classes, allowing greater variety of gameplay when choosing between rvr/sc/pve sets, as they all have different perks.
Would be nice to have a PvE set that stands equal to RvR sets (offensive stats + 5% crit), but that would be kinda bad also if you can get equally good gear from farming PvE for 2 hours versus grinding oRvR for months... For mdps, it's all about crit.

Faef

Post#44 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Krima wrote:My OPINION: Intensity, bonus for WE/WH is really bad, both classes already have tactics like whirling blades, prolonged confessions and flow accusations.. Do we rly need intensity ? I would recomend something like Corrosion – On Hit
again..my opinion only.
Speak for yourself but as a wh, I'll take as much career mechanic as I can get thanks. Last thing I want is an armour debuf when I have 100% armour ignore ability and a 50% for limited time on any ability. Assuming that's what you meant by corrosive?

Incidentally is it actually this bonus though? Because the piece I just got has a snare, 40% on attacker, 10% on being hit (me). Going by the tool tip.

Aurandilaz

Post#45 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Faef wrote:
again..my opinion only.
Speak for yourself but as a wh, I'll take as much career mechanic as I can get thanks. Last thing I want is an armour debuf when I have 100% armour ignore ability and a 50% for limited time on any ability. Assuming that's what you meant by corrosive?

Incidentally is it actually this bonus though? Because the piece I just got has a snare, 40% on attacker, 10% on being hit (me). Going by the tool tip.
Do WE and WH have different Beastlord bonuses? Pls post image so we can see.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#46 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:45 am

Why does the mara 5 piece bonus reduce ws / give st by 84 but WL only 80?

The WH/WE bonus is really kind of lame considering both have tactics/abilities that do it better. May I suggest that since the WH/WE are the only light armored mdps i game that the 5 piece bonus is an armor increase or even better an 1200 point absorb, or even a 1200 point heal.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#47 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:12 am

Seeing as that the full BL kit can be attained faster than ruin, mercenary and anni gear (if lair bosses are hit back to back) there's no need to complain that it isn't massively better than the aforementioned. It's a good setup for fresh t4 characters and has some interesting procs that can provide some interesting builds and subsequent comps that have the possibility to change the meta. I tried running the full set but for me, I lost strength and crit in exchange for weapon skill and parry strike through. Not worth it for me personally but if my only other choice was full ruin, I'd rock BL. Overall it's great to have a little variety and some classes have very cool appearances to go with it.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#48 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 am

drmordread wrote:Why does the mara 5 piece bonus reduce ws / give st by 84 but WL only 80?

The WH/WE bonus is really kind of lame considering both have tactics/abilities that do it better. May I suggest that since the WH/WE are the only light armored mdps i game that the 5 piece bonus is an armor increase or even better an 1200 point absorb, or even a 1200 point heal.
That's asking for a morale heal/absorb on a proc... Not a dev, but as someone who fights WH every day, that would make them immortal.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#49 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:20 am

What's the situation with the Magus?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Faef

Post#50 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:29 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
drmordread wrote:Why does the mara 5 piece bonus reduce ws / give st by 84 but WL only 80?

That's asking for a morale heal/absorb on a proc... Not a dev, but as someone who fights WH every day, that would make them immortal.
Plus WE's already have reasonable absorb / heal procs, adding more would be bad.