Ads

Beastlord Set Bonus

Let's talk about... everything else
Sinisterror

Re: Beastlord Set Bonus

Post#81 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 am

Sinisterror wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
Sinisterror wrote:Does these stat steals stack with potions/buffs ? if not then they shouldnt even be set bonuses.
You seem to miss entirely what the point of a set bonus is, its a BONUS its not a class defining event, if you want to get the most out of a steal use a different potion. Get a grip.
: D Sure il get a grip. I think set bonuses should be better the higher it goes, maybe we have a different opinion on that, but this wasnt a complaint, just a " usesless opinion of a random player ". Will love to slot 3 beastlords, 3 merce and 3 domi on my dok<3
Edit. Maybe add ini ws wounds etc pots, or make ini etc stat steals on them sets so we can get most ouf of them=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#82 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:11 am

Sinisterror wrote:
Sinisterror wrote:
Sinisterror wrote:
: D Sure il get a grip. I think set bonuses should be better the higher it goes, maybe we have a different opinion on that, but this wasnt a complaint, just a " usesless opinion of a random player ". Will love to slot 3 beastlords, 3 merce and 3 domi on my dok<3 Edit. Maybe add iniative, wounds and weaponskill potions to so we can get most out of them=)
Seems i dont know how to edit, but actually removing ALL armour and stat giving potions would be the best way to go.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Codelian

Post#83 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey any chance we can get a video with the appearances of the Beastlord set like on the Conqueror/Dominator forum page? that would be so cool

Dresden
Banned

Post#84 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 am

Codelian wrote:Hey any chance we can get a video with the appearances of the Beastlord set like on the Conqueror/Dominator forum page? that would be so cool
[DEVELOPER PREVIEW] Beastlord Armor Sets
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

peterthepan3

Post#85 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:27 am

Any other dps wp using 3pc for the ws?

Odaop

Post#86 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:49 am

Haven't played in awhile, what's the best set for a SW? I'm using merc atm.

peterthepan3

Post#87 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:47 am

Is there a reason why Bl for wp is willpower and ws/parry strike through? Just curious. Would be nice to have str instead of wp :P

Miszczu5647

Post#88 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:14 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Is there a reason why Bl for wp is willpower and ws/parry strike through? Just curious. Would be nice to have str instead of wp :P
Maybe this set was designed with .ab ex changes in mind? Like shaman ones?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
zumos2

Post#89 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Is there a reason why Bl for wp is willpower and ws/parry strike through? Just curious. Would be nice to have str instead of wp :P
Maybe this set was designed with .ab ex changes in mind? Like shaman ones?
BL is not good for the experimental mode for shaman. I find it amazing how RP/ZL get perfect stats which they don't need because their mechanic and AM/Shaman/WP/DoK get dogshit mixed stats :D
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#90 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Because its for a life tap dmg heal spec
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy