Recent Topics

Ads

The dream is gone

Let's talk about... everything else
kokkotas

The dream is gone

Post#1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:47 pm

This game rise again before 3 years I think, like a dream, like a miracle for all of us to love this .
But today all change, and believe me, for another time all badly start from this sick side named DESTRO.
First wave is the xrealmers
Second wave is the cheaters
Third wave is the hackers
And they did not reach them all these, want more. (time to laugh)
They use any dirty method to win, they don't have a trace pride, (Hmm maybe most of them born loosers and try to find any way to win)
Ok I believe this, but too many dirty game?
Please let them to play alone, let them to play in desert areas, this is the greatest punishment.
Gj DESTRO for 1 time destroy 1 game, don't stop to follow this work, you are great players.

My name is Blackbyrd. From the original game I had 1 title, "Wanted Dead Or Alive" from all, Orders and Destro, Why?
Because i want, in this world to exist justice.

Blackbyrd = Born Order Die Order And Die anytime with my arms and my Order Pride, never under pocket healer protection like all of theirs chicken "Fake Heroes".
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

Ads
Collateral

Re: The dream is gone

Post#2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 pm

I don't even know how to reply to this...

megadeath

Post#3 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:50 pm

kokkotas wrote: Gj DESTRO for 1 time destroy 1 game
Lold. Maybe if you lot left your keep from time to time it wouldn't be like this. I'm playing here for over a year and never ever saw a dwarven ram, for example.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Aurandilaz

Post#4 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:54 pm

This is awesome. Pure pottery.
Have you thought of selling this script to Hollywood producers?

Jaycub

Post#5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Xrealming died as soon as contribution mattered for ticks, you would have to be braindead to continue doing so. Not only that, the chances of winning a bag are laughable.

There are virtually no cheaters/hackers thanks in huge part to the GM's. 99% of the cases of "hackers" is just people ignorant of class/game mechanics. The amount of people who played for years and still don't know for instance that WE has a tactic based charge is staggering. New players thinking goblins are speed hacking, or don't know about the mount in water visual bug.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

ToXoS

Post#6 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:03 am

I have no idea what this guy is talking about.
Did you get killed too many times by destro players?
If you're not ready to get killed, maybe you shouldn't play this game.

kokkotas

Post#7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:07 am

Jaycub wrote:Xrealming died as soon as contribution mattered for ticks, you would have to be braindead to continue doing so. Not only that, the chances of winning a bag are laughable.

There are virtually no cheaters/hackers thanks in huge part to the GM's. 99% of the cases of "hackers" is just people ignorant of class/game mechanics. The amount of people who played for years and still don't know for instance that WE has a tactic based charge is staggering. New players thinking goblins are speed hacking, or don't know about the mount in water visual bug.

Ok all Einsteins in game, just tel me why the orders leave the game 1by1 day by day, and the destro ingrease ? Tell me you theory?
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

ToXoS

Post#8 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 am

kokkotas wrote:
Jaycub wrote:Xrealming died as soon as contribution mattered for ticks, you would have to be braindead to continue doing so. Not only that, the chances of winning a bag are laughable.

Ok all Einsteins in game, just tel me why the orders leave the game 1by1 day by day, and the destro ingrease ? Tell me you theory?
I don't think x-realming is entirely dead, but it's still better than before.
The great majority of people play both order and destro. If one day one player wants to play his SM over his SH, he just does it.

Ads
Haojin

Post#9 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 am

:D
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

warislove

Post#10 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 am

ah i remember the legend about the famous Blackbyrd when i arrived on Norn...played destro back then....he capped all the bos in empty zone and raged of injustice when some grp killed him doing it....