Recent Topics

Ads

Decrease in Population?

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: Decrease in Population?

Post#151 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:58 am

Telen wrote:
TheSockPuppet wrote:You sure as the warp are doing something right after all it seems!
Well Engineers know all about squeaky wheels.
If we were that convincing the keg and Range nerf wouldn't have happened. ;)

By the way, t1 magus event next Monday on 30.01 8pm Altdorftime.
This time we do it the other way round. :D

Ads
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#152 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:36 am

Glorian wrote:keg nerf
Nice one mate, have you heard the one with the six midgets who died from methanol poisoning because they repeatedly inhaled the fumes of a stale beer?

Me neither :(

On another note, we are really going off topic here...or not...mayhaps bugman's best induced poisoning is the chief reason for the population decline...not that it bothers me, the buggers had it coming.

static9

Post#153 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 pm

No risk/reward pvp, no adrenaline rush while fighting, no real death penalty, pvp is locked to RvR zones and SCs. It's just a mindless rr grind for me and suddenly I get bored. I'm not a diehard Warhammer fan, but I usually I come back to play again for a week.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#154 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I had plenty of fun leveling multiple toons to 40/35+

But from the moment I got Ruin set on multiple toons and I saw 8 hour Battles with barely any reward (like x bags for xxxx ppl) and the RR gain was also not that good.

It burns me out as an Altoholic. This server is made for people who play 1 or max 2 chars active. But if you want to rotate, you cant progress.

I understand that ppl shouldnt get their epix for free, but as an multiple chars player, this is just too dull and boring. Because for me the combat system itself (not on the strategic side) is just clunky dull and crap (gamebryo engine?)

I adore the Devs work, but its not a game that I could play longer than a couple of month.
At least I need a break until the WAAAAAGH in my blood starts to boil again. (Hopefully all my chars wont get deleted via Wipe!)

Kudos to the Devs and thanks for the server.

warislove

Post#155 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Altoholism is boring any way you put it...if ur hoarder of alts

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#156 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:43 pm

warislove wrote:Altoholism is boring any way you put it...if ur hoarder of alts
Biased statement. What is boring or fun lies withing the individual.
There is no discussion about personal preferences. :?:
For me its boring to log in on a daily basis with the exact same character, doing the exact same things with the exact same motor function. Respect to ppl with RR75+. But for me that feels like working on a assembly line, screwing the same screws into some product. (Ps. Thats why I hate Asian MmoRpg's)

warislove

Post#157 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:48 pm

ok fair enough...i just taught ppl always have their main and lots of alts....didnt know there are folks that dont have a main but only alts

Dalgrimar

Post#158 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote: It burns me out as an Altoholic. This server is made for people who play 1 or max 2 chars active. But if you want to rotate, you cant progress.
This server is extremely casual/pug friendly compared to Live.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#159 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:47 pm

Dalgrimar wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote: It burns me out as an Altoholic. This server is made for people who play 1 or max 2 chars active. But if you want to rotate, you cant progress.
This server is extremely casual/pug friendly compared to Live.
No it isnt due to one simple fact: Its all about RvR.
Without many 1v1 situations, without any Dungeons, without any sort of half decent AI.
Also those Kill Collectors / Title system etc. There are many things missing due to being in Alpha State.
Thats why it feels somehow empty but still alive (strong community).
On live servers, there was more variety in things to do. Here it is all about alliances and RvR lakes.
Its fun, but not enough to give the satisfaction of a rounded game where every aspect works.

Kragg

Post#160 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Hargrim wrote:Karaz-a-Karak will rise again!
How about an excursion for the regiment? :oops:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance