Recent Topics

Ads

Decrease in Population?

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: Decrease in Population?

Post#181 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 am

Dresden wrote:
Sizer wrote:My opinion was always that NA population favored rvr/city over smaller fights. Both regions had huge amounts of players into rvr early on, but still, NA just seemed more into it and less into the super competitive 6v6 scene. Probably a bit of a bias since all of the guilds I have been in favored roaming/keep defenses to 6v6, but still, last year I probably saw 30 people cycle in and out of this game simply because rvr was too slow and had no endgame.

So, assuming that it is stable and ddos does not happen, city will bring them back. Just gotta be patient.
I like how NA destro were generally more organised and they were far pluckier than EU destro!
Oh no! :shock:
There is even an degree of organisation between NA and EU Destruction? :D
I dont dare to make a ranking in my head with EU Order and NA Order. :roll: :lol:

Ads
Stormslap

Re: Decrease in Population?

Post#182 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:51 am

The ddos attacks killed a lot of momentum for a lot of players. My entire guild which was extremely active and most of the Alliance died due to it. You lose ten players and the whole guild falls apart and others follow suit not being able to play for a month or more really **** stuff up.
GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED