Recent Topics

Ads

So done with supposed "solo" scenarios.

Let's talk about... everything else
Beardypete

So done with supposed "solo" scenarios.

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Every day. Every day for a week, the same destruction players. Tons of order rotating thru, but if you que for nordenwatch, there is always the same 6 people. They are absuing the mechanics, and even though it was tauted as being a fair system where bans WOULD be enforced for proof of things like this, they have not, or the evidence is to "weak" to justify as I was told. Not going to name and shame here, because then somehow I would get in trouble, but people know its happening, and its sickening. And I am done being part of the problem, handing out free renown to stacked teams in unfair matchups.

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: So done with supposed "solo" scenarios.

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Try finding a single friend to queue with that compliments your class. You're allowed to duo join so it's not complete luck of the draw. You've also the option of organizing five other players, or not queuing at all. Frustrated posts on the forums aren't going to accomplish anything.

Edit: I should add that if you're running into what you think is literally the same people running in a premade in the pug scenario, you need to document evidence of this and present it to the gm team so they can take action via player peepee slapping or internal serverside changes. Otherwise you'll sound like an unsubstantiated complainer.

Twyxx

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 pm

I haven't experienced this. I play NA and see the a bunch of the same people in each SC but I just assume it's because there's so few of us it's just how it is. Personally I've really been enjoying duoing in a pug SC but maybe that skews how it is. If it's actually a premade then just report it.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 am

Really? REALLY? I could say that there are 12 people on the side of ordies that are making my life a living hell while i am trying to farm the bloody emblems so i can be done with those thrice-damned scenarios, organised in their little nice premade secret world order-bias by the devs conspiracy, always going around with their little bands with at least 2 healers and 2 tanks and a cubic **** of engies that are going to stand on the bloody flag of the fortress from the start to the end of the match with their kegs, wailing hell death on my team while we are QUITE LITERALLY fighting an uphill battle.

But that wouldn't be true, they are have just solo queued like i did.

But you know what, there is no grand conspiracy of 6 people, those are just the players destro has at that time, always playing nordenwatch because it's the only scenario where you can get a single emblem if you play your cards right by doing guerrila capping before the game ends.

And do you know why AN ENTIRE FACTION would be driven to single out a scenario? Because of the above mentioned common setup of ordies, going on top of the BOs with engies that are a tank a healer and a dps rolled into a small ball that you have trouble targetting through the turret THAT THEY HAVE MELDED WITH, hoarding all the damned points and not allowing us to have a single emblem by the end of that carnival of horror!

...except on nordenwatch, the only scenario that allows us this single thread of hope that one day, we will complete our sets.

I am glad those 6 people are inflicting on you the torment that i suffer every day instead of having fun playing this game and i state that YOU are the one who is sickening and completely inconsiderate.

Dabbart

Post#5 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:11 am

Also, please remember that there are times when the Solo Queue will ALSO be in the regular rotation. So you could solo queue for Nord and fight a premade. No one broke any rules there.

What are the player counts when you meet the same people? Maybe they are the only ones queueing.

Press O to bring up the social menu, go to the Search area, and search by lvl 32-40(for T4) , that will show you everyone's location. Via this, you can see how many current SCs are going on, and thereby how many people are queueing.

Just cause it's the same people is 0 proof of misconduct.

Typed on phone. Sorry for typos...

Edit:thanks goes to Tankbeardz for the searching idea btw. He taught me that one a few weeks ago, and it is very helpful...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

catholicism198

Post#6 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 am

Doubt they're exploiting anything. It's not uncommon to end up in the same SC with the same people playing against the same people. No one is exploiting, there just aren't that many people playing this game and/or queueing for Nordenwatch.
It gets pretty boring pretty fast though. 3-5 Engineers 2-4 Bright Wizards in every sc- some heals (rp wp) and tanks (kobts ib.) It's pretty uncommon to see mdps on order.

porkstar

Post#7 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 am

I've ended up in Nordenwatch twice with a group of five and a couple times with four. We were just group queuing for all the scs. It hasn't happened often but it does happen. Yes Norden was the solo SC at those times.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

dansari

Post#8 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 am

As far as I know you can still queue for norden no matter how many you have in a premade, so whenever I'm running SC groups I always make sure not to queue for norden until the devs get a chance to fix it.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
DokB

Post#9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:06 am

When I get home from work and login to solo queue, there's only about 180 people online in total. It's not surprising in the least that you would run into the same number of people over and over if you are all solo queuing during the zombie hours.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#10 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:07 am

Hmm still have more than 70% ein in solo q
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy