Recent Topics

Ads

Order : Destruction Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
tazdingo

Re: Order : Destruction Balance

Post#21 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:20 am

amputationsaw wrote:
tazdingo wrote:destro has an extremely powerful melee train of maras and black orcs every sc which just sends order fleeing whenever it comes rolling through

i'd say maras are the most dangerous thing destro have right now and orders mirror just ain't ready for that fight yet. is what it is
maras are the most overpowered class right now which is pretty lame because many people now rolling them just to be powerful. and it's kinda ridicolous to see in every SC at least 3 maras bursting everything down. People just want to be awesome without great effort. i don't say its a gamebreaking behaviour but it could be the way to it =P
dunno if i'd call them OP but they are extremely powerful. aoe + self heal is just crazy, and that's all that most seem to use so you can't even run from them properly. definitely the scariest destro class right now

again, lets wait for WLs. they'll be the fotm class, some will stay, our own melee train will get going again

Ads
amputationsaw

Post#22 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 am

dunno if i'd call them OP but they are extremely powerful. aoe + self heal is just crazy, and that's all that most seem to use so you can't even run from them properly. definitely the scariest destro class right now

again, lets wait for WLs. they'll be the fotm class, some will stay, our own melee train will get going again

i actually saw an order melee train, which consists of wh, ib and slayer, but that was really rare. and wl got a few fixes the last patch but i did not tested yet.

but yes, we are the rdps fraction

Piccolo

Post#23 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 am

At the moment plying sc is really boring ... 14-15 destro and we are just 5-6 on the latest event order we were outnumbered again ... If it's possible why not make bonus exp rr for the outnumbered faction ?

tazdingo

Post#24 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Piccolo wrote:At the moment plying sc is really boring ... 14-15 destro and we are just 5-6 on the latest event order we were outnumbered again ... If it's possible why not make bonus exp rr for the outnumbered faction ?
i think ppl have taken heed of these topics, order has won a bunch of good scs this morning. at the very least there's been a fight in all of them and not a complete rout

Nishka
Suspended

Post#25 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 pm

amputationsaw wrote: wl got a few fixes the last patch but i did not tested yet.
Still buggy as hell
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Jellytime

Post#26 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Was thinkin about makin an Order toon to balance out my Destruction roster. Any suggestions? Melee preferred, ofcourse =)

Nishka
Suspended

Post#27 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Jellytime wrote:Was thinkin about makin an Order toon to balance out my Destruction roster. Any suggestions? Melee preferred, ofcourse =)
Kotbs :)
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

tazdingo

Post#28 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Jellytime wrote:Was thinkin about makin an Order toon to balance out my Destruction roster. Any suggestions? Melee preferred, ofcourse =)
i wanna brawl - slayer, IB, dps knight
i wanna live foreva - def knight, SM
i want hell - WL

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Penril wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Right now we have 76% Order and 24% Destro players. :shock:

Why don't people make chars on both sides and switch to balance the population. No fun, when it's one-sided. Queue times will be higher or no pop's at all.

Just do it. Crossrealming is no pain, it's a chance! :P
Last night destro was dominating, so i thought "i will play my SW for a while".

Then i saw all of order attaking tanks and a guarded DoK while 3 squishy zealots were left alone in the backlines.

I charge the backlines, kill one zealot, put pressure on another one and then i die. I look behind me and all of order were still attacking the tanks and the guarded DoK.

I logged back to my choppa and continued farming npc's.
eh i try with my chosen too but got same results with destro........
I think we need our t4 back to shine we are came too early for this ppl :P

Vdova

Post#30 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:48 pm

I have chars on both side like on live servers.
Destro: Vdova - WE
Order: Brzdic - IB, Elulen - WL, Roznetka - engi

I switch time to time when I feel I need a change :-)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair