Recent Topics

Ads

What is happening in T4?

Let's talk about... everything else
Tankbeardz

Re: What is happening in T4?

Post#21 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Dabbart wrote:One great thing about Xrealming, you get to see first hand both sides dropping nearly identical complaints.
This man gets it.

Yesterday was the first time I witnessed it in the last 2-3 weeks...after hours of failing in DW...destro logged and numbers rose on the other side. It's not that big of an issue...the issue is that the population in the lakes is low so any minor change in pop becomes a sudden imbalance.

Ads
kokkotas

Post#22 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 pm

flintboth wrote:I think Blackbird is developing the game, that's why Orda can't lose.
My name is Blackbyrd.
First of all try learn to reeds right the names and after tell your fairy tales.
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#23 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 pm

kokkotas wrote:
flintboth wrote:I think Blackbird is developing the game, that's why Orda can't lose.
My name is Blackbyrd.
First of all try learn to reeds right the names and after tell your fairy tales.
υποφέρω απο το γέλιο.

Tesq

Post#24 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Zhentarim wrote:
And when there are, they often rage-quit after one zone-lock rather than preparing for the next zone. Destro usually awakes around 20:00 GMT when other more organized guild WB's joins in and gets something going.
ye when russ zerg alliance start loging out who would had guess, there is not competition most of the time on both sides.... too few ppl from too much different primetime.

kokkotas

Post#25 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 pm

NectaneboII wrote:
kokkotas wrote:
My name is Blackbyrd.
υποφέρω απο το γέλιο.
Μα μονο για γελια ειναι αυτα τα νουμερα. :lol:
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

sotora

Post#26 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:50 pm

I can tell you what drive me off from RVR personally.

That to take a keep in the afternoon it often required playing till 1 or 2 am unitl attrition took enough people out.

I simply don't want to stay awake to middle of the night cause of video game. Sure - other things like fighting, ganking and generally having fun is more improtant than keep - but if you participate in organised WB you want to get that cherry on the top as well eventually.

As for today situation - I contemplated whether I should go into lakes and gank to take advantage of that sweet AAO, but I simply did not feel like it. Besides at prime times with 1 active zone and one side domination it is hard to get ganks as solo/2-3 man grp lately cause enemy move in big packs. I simply did not feel like dealing with it today.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#27 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Let me remember september/october days..mhh
Ah ,30 order players all days to def TM keep(or KV sometimes)....last map,last keep cuz we had 300/380% aao( oh !)
There are some destros players with 20/25 seals ,victorious Vs empty keep and maps

Short memory guys :lol: :lol:

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Mystry
Suspended

Post#28 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:11 pm

As someone who suffered through 24/7 (LITERALLY 24/7) destro wins through T1-T3, then 24/7 destro wins in T4 because of my time zone, I can confidently say that I have absolutely zero sympathy for destro.

Ads
Scambug

Post#29 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:06 am

Not enough incentive to play on the losing side of RvR has always been a problem in this game, as soon as people notice they're outnumbered they either go play SC or xrealm and join the zerg.
Disallowing xrealming would surely help a little but it wouldn't solve the problem since the game is F2P and you can have 1 account for each faction.
What I'd do is give the losing side of keep captures a proper reward, like it's own chest roll with a nice RP tick. Hell why not even give the losers exactly the same rewards as the winners, if it's gonna motivate people to stay and defend then why not?
What's important here is that everyone have fun and be rewarded for their time.
Since defending an obvious loss doesn't reward anything, why bother? Better go play some SC, farm gold or level an xrealm toon.
I think vastly increasing the reward for the loosing side would solve the problem.

Akalukz

Post#30 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:57 am

need incentive for group leaders of open warbands. like 5x zone lock reward or some such. But must be open wb.

Also, people complained about the attempt to fix sitting in keeps while outnumbering the attackers, it was called Diminishing Returns, and it was nerfed so bad it is no longer effective. Tie renown gain to Keep Rank. Get rid of AOE knockbac on keep siege weapons, damage it meh, but knockback is bonkers lol
-= Agony =-