Recent Topics

Ads

hey guys! need a few info :)

Let's talk about... everything else
greenstoned

hey guys! need a few info :)

Post#1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm

hey everyone

so i got this video game history class in my school program and i gotta a research for the end of the term on my favorite video game ever, which turns out to be war!

i've been searching for the date RoR launched and couldnt find it anywhere. anyone knows when this marvelous project started?

also, for anyone in the GM staff, unfortunatly school kept me busy and i had my toons wiped. its ok if its not possible, but just in case you wouldnt mind, is it possible to throw a naked 40 toon with a few golds my way for a couple days so i can take a few screenshots? i gotta hand over the paper in a bit over a week and being the end of the term i just dont have the time to grind a toon i got too much work and 7 classes. ofc in the case you wouldnt mind you can monitor and delete it after, i just need some screens i cant take with a rank 1 and i got a tough time finding decent resolution printscreens for some of the stuff i want to show. 40% of my grade on this, help out pretty plz :)
AM - Greendreams
SW - Experiment

Ads
kweedko

Re: hey guys! need a few info :)

Post#2 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:57 pm

greenstoned wrote:hey everyone

so i got this video game history class in my school program and i gotta a research for the end of the term on my favorite video game ever, which turns out to be war!

i've been searching for the date RoR launched and couldnt find it anywhere. anyone knows when this marvelous project started?

also, for anyone in the GM staff, unfortunatly school kept me busy and i had my toons wiped. its ok if its not possible, but just in case you wouldnt mind, is it possible to throw a naked 40 toon with a few golds my way for a couple days so i can take a few screenshots? i gotta hand over the paper in a bit over a week and being the end of the term i just dont have the time to grind a toon i got too much work and 7 classes. ofc in the case you wouldnt mind you can monitor and delete it after, i just need some screens i cant take with a rank 1 and i got a tough time finding decent resolution printscreens for some of the stuff i want to show. 40% of my grade on this, help out pretty plz :)

You free to move anywhere in the world with you lov lvl char there is no restrictions, except some gold for flights over the zones, but be afraid of high lvl mobs.