Recent Topics

Ads

What do the good guys need?

Let's talk about... everything else
Warkittens

What do the good guys need?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 pm

I was having a grand old time in this game. Kicking ass and taking way to many names. But than I got to t4 and was told what I was playing is worthless and doesn't work... I knew it wasn't the usual but I was having fun topping SC's and solo RvR. But after I got kicked out of a guild for not being what I needed to be... Well time to reroll.

I love all the classes in this game and have no preference, so I wanted to get a couple of ideas.

WHAT DOES ORDER NEED. When it comes to t4, what would be most beneficial to a warbands siege? Do we need tanks? Healers? Hybrids? Ranged?

Tell me so I can start another grind to t4 and hopefully join the fight.

Ads
Jaycub

Re: What do the good guys need?

Post#2 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:20 pm

If you play one of these class you literally can't go wrong, and you should be able to get into most guilds if you have a mic, and virtually all pick up groups in /5.

>SnB Knight
>heal RP
>heal WP
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Gachimuchi

Post#3 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:26 pm

I remember a Warkittenz from live who played WE.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Warkittens

Post#4 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:01 pm

That was not me, I stole my name back... There was a War kittens (and every variation for his alts) on live who was a huge asshole... So I didn't get to use my own name... Got it back finally.

Warkittens

Post#5 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I played an RR 88 IB on live was my best...

Tholkienn

Post#6 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 am

WHAT DOES ORDER NEED. When it comes to t4, what would be most beneficial to a warbands siege? Do we need tanks? Healers? Hybrids? Ranged?
Balls, and follow /1 /2.

amputationsaw

Post#7 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:15 am

depends on the time you play. order gets steamrolled in SC at US primetime (eurpean time at night?)
most likely because a big lack of tanks/mdps.

Martok

Post#8 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:42 am

Just don't roll a DPS AM.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
navis

Post#9 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

If you want to roll needed class, role a support PvP class as you'll be a big asset to the realm.
KOTBS - two hander offense (squishy killer), taunt, challenge, guard if required
Rune - group heal/insta rez
WP - group heal/def
IB - spec offense/low chance to be crit. deadly to squishy and hard to kill.

in almost all cases I know of, there isn't any reason I see to spec s+b tank, but that's just my opinion.. playing def/tard tank in PvP is.. I personally don't like to guard in PvP unless it's absolutely necessary, and when I heal I also prefer my tanks play like this..

if you play any DPS just try to focus fire as best, don't run out of range of healers, spec def/hard to kill.

In general try to build a spec to be of use to a actual warband config.. Even WL can act as a pull-bot, although that's not going to help in large scale it's still useful.

Theseus

Post#10 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Wait, what? You were kicked out of a guild, because you didnt play as they wanted you to specc? If they were representative, which I just dont believe, I would say order needs other guilds.... that would be a bad joke of a guild and some elitist jerks.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade