Re: How do you earn your gold?

Post#11 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Usually just selling crafting items. plants / fragments
-= Agony =-

Ads
Dabbart

Post#12 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 pm

farming Talismans selling what I don't need/want can give the "most" but is luck dependant.

When I need X gold for something, I'll go farm 40 mobs. my Z gains approx 80g an hour in IC, order toons are slightly less simply cause of slower mobs, but still over 60g an hour just on drops(before you sell mats/frags on AH).

Gold really isn't used for much besides Dyes, Mounts, and buying things from other players. I try to keep 200-300 on each Realm for the "Oh **** I really want that!" moments. But I have a bunch of alts, so Talismaning them all up has earned me more than enough.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Older
Banned

Post#13 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:42 pm

tribute from xrealmers
It's not a class!
It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.

Dresden
Banned

Post#14 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Dabbart wrote:farming Talismans selling what I don't need/want can give the "most" but is luck dependant.

When I need X gold for something, I'll go farm 40 mobs. my Z gains approx 80g an hour in IC, order toons are slightly less simply cause of slower mobs, but still over 60g an hour just on drops(before you sell mats/frags on AH).

Gold really isn't used for much besides Dyes, Mounts, and buying things from other players. I try to keep 200-300 on each Realm for the "Oh **** I really want that!" moments. But I have a bunch of alts, so Talismaning them all up has earned me more than enough.
I have guild vaults i need to open up, potions cost a lot as well.

HOW the HELL are you getting 80g in one hour? doing what exactly? which IC mob produces THAT much from drops?

*despair*
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#15 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:50 am

My Z can fill his bags in about 20min if he has open reign on the arena*. Just selling the crap straight to vendor I walk away with 30g+ a go. That's before I sell any Blue frags and 175/200 mats on the AH for 3/5g per stack of 20. I do try to PL someone whenever I am there btw... I hate to see all that wasted XP. But splitting the loot slows my Gold grind, last few times I was there for frags though. The vast majority of gold on both realms gets spent on Dyes and respec's... Oh and like 600g worth of mounts at this point...

*I don't really know dessie side that well, I went adventuring a few times, but never found a spot as densely populated. So I tend to stick with the arena. I posted my Z build viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15215, it works really well.

As for Order, there are a bunch of spots you can find 40 champs. And a few threads about where they are all located. Gold per hour on Order is different for me, since my WP is my farmer there, and he isn't nearly as AoE talented as the Z... So that is mostly just on what drops I get.

If you are strictly looking to sell frags or make tali's to sell, then I suggest you farm rank 30+champs in any of a dozen locations on both sides. They die faster, and are far easier to find in largish clumps. 150+ frags with 200 mats will make +22 stat tali's. Not the best sellers anymore, but even Int tali's can bring in anywhere from 30-60g depending on the seller mostly. 3 purple frags an hour and Bob's your uncle...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#16 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:40 am

Dabbart wrote:My Z can fill his bags in about 20min if he has open reign on the arena*. Just selling the crap straight to vendor I walk away with 30g+ a go. That's before I sell any Blue frags and 175/200 mats on the AH for 3/5g per stack of 20. I do try to PL someone whenever I am there btw... I hate to see all that wasted XP. But splitting the loot slows my Gold grind, last few times I was there for frags though. The vast majority of gold on both realms gets spent on Dyes and respec's... Oh and like 600g worth of mounts at this point...

*I don't really know dessie side that well, I went adventuring a few times, but never found a spot as densely populated. So I tend to stick with the arena. I posted my Z build viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15215, it works really well.

As for Order, there are a bunch of spots you can find 40 champs. And a few threads about where they are all located. Gold per hour on Order is different for me, since my WP is my farmer there, and he isn't nearly as AoE talented as the Z... So that is mostly just on what drops I get.

If you are strictly looking to sell frags or make tali's to sell, then I suggest you farm rank 30+champs in any of a dozen locations on both sides. They die faster, and are far easier to find in largish clumps. 150+ frags with 200 mats will make +22 stat tali's. Not the best sellers anymore, but even Int tali's can bring in anywhere from 30-60g depending on the seller mostly. 3 purple frags an hour and Bob's your uncle...
:cry: ty. :lol:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Halhammer

Post#17 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 am

I charge 50% guild tax
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Sizer

Post#18 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 am

There are several known ways to earn gold

Method 1 (pretty sure my guild leader is doing this)
1. Make guild
2. Be all friendly and such and recruit a lot of people
3. Slowly increase the guild tax until it is at 90%
4. Profit

Method 2 (the most exciting one)
1. Join already established guild
2. Make friends with everyone and gain officer privileges
3. Raid bank and sell everything
4. Profit

Method 3 (not in game yet, but soon!)
1. Be in any guild, preferably your own private one
2. Go to the guild hall early in the morning when the server is being updated