Recent Topics

Ads

Summer....Any plans?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gortoon

Summer....Any plans?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Since most of us wait for some other to do the job and we should be greatfull, what are your summer plans?

Any special vacations? Maybe somewhere with a pretty lady next to you? Maybe somewhere chasing ladys trying to avoid what they want?

Do not worry i am not asking for ideas, this little gobbo shamman has everything planned.

I am pointing to a greek island with green/blue waters, a lot lot lot of sun, a lot of drinks, swimming, good food, rest (lots of it since running and jumping around in the battlefield does scream waaaagghhhh i need rest sometimes).
All this with a nice lady next to me. Forgive me but the years that i was chasing women is far away for me.

So shoot out all your plans and let things flow. Might get some ideas for next year.

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Re: Summer....Any plans?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Work and RoR x.x

Gortoon

Post#3 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Ley wrote:Work and RoR x.x
about the second part.
I am in the thinking process of how will i manage to get the laptop with me on vacations to be able to RoR. The problem is not taking the laptop with me or finding time to RoR (i will make time for it) the problem is how the lady next to me will treat me when she realises that i am planning gaming on vacations. She might waaaaaaggghhhhh me? She might turn me green in real life?

This is something i have to carefully plan.

Ley
Former Staff

Post#4 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:19 pm

AAAAAH, you must be very careful with that. Your lady might go WAAGH on you, make sure to give her all the attention she needs and deserves!

Gachimuchi

Post#5 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:24 pm

>having a gf

just play pokemon GO u mega normie :lol:
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Gortoon

Post#6 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:>having a gf

just play pokemon GO u mega normie :lol:

Believe it or not at the age of 39, today se came home and with a huge smile on her face she announced that she got lvl 5 at pokemon GO.

I was trying to make her play warhammer for a couple of years and only thing i heard was "oh your character is very cute". Cute? Cute a green gobbo? FFS. That is when i stopped asking her to play War with me.

Now she is chasing pokemons as it seems. I wonder if she is chasing pokemons on the beach while on vacations, don't i deserve some RoR time? I really wonder.

Or will i have to barricade my self in the room make it a fortress and she will start banging the door from outside?

Ley
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:44 pm

WAT?!!?!? A Gobbo is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!
IF she thinks a Gobbo is cute she needs to play.

mindchamber001

Post#8 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Well, finals week just ended for me. I was gonna spend the rest of the summer playing WAR, but then this whole thing happened :cry:
Servant of the Dark Prince

Ads
Gortoon

Post#9 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 pm

mindchamber001 wrote:Well, finals week just ended for me. I was gonna spend the rest of the summer playing WAR, but then this whole thing happened :cry:
Things will be as you want in the end man, just stop thinking about it.

So any vacations plans?

Gortoon

Post#10 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Ley wrote:WAT?!!?!? A Gobbo is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!
IF she thinks a Gobbo is cute she needs to play.
Well she even liked my slayer back in the days. What a man can say about how a women mind works.......Doctor told me just to say yes to her. You don't have to pay attention to what she say just say yes.