Recent Topics

Ads

Why do people hate x-realmers so much

Let's talk about... everything else
poku
Banned

Why do people hate x-realmers so much

Post#1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:08 am

Like seriously, this is 2016 and people still hate on xrealmers are you kidding me? Last week I've been filthy xrealming all day long with my buddies and we get constant hate from both sides (but mostly destro) I would like to get into the mind of those people and understand how could you possibly hate on someone that makes rvr more enjoyable by zerg bashing?

We, xrealmers are like jedi, we bring balance to the force - always picking the side that is currently losing. Is it jealousy? maybe people can't handle that in 1 day you can get from rr15 to rr30 by harrasing the less skilled players at keep, is it our fault? the fault of exceptional players, that we indeed make an effort to bring ruin upon the side that is using sheer numbers to overtake the rvr by force? Is it our fault that we can afford best gear and talismans? that our parties get 90% of rvr kills

Someone explain it to me, beacause the constant abuse and threats of being reported for "le speed hack" while popping your FM and flee are starting to get to me - before me and my buddies rolled destro to bring balance to t3 - order were taking keep by keep without any effort by destro to stop them, now it's a whole diffrent story.

Short disclaimer: To my fans and people that continuously voiced your support on region chat while we were getting the abuse this post is not aimed at you! It's aimed at people calling us names and threating with reports (knowing there are no basis for that) I've been called n-word like 30 times yesterday, and I've been called cuck and SJW every single day, that's why I would like to get a hashtag #XrealmersLivesMatter trending

The abuse has to stop and I kindly would like admins to intervene, where should the screenshots with name calling be
directed that's my question to you guys

Signed
~Carlthecuck, Filthy xrealmer

Ads
magter3001

Re: Why do people hate x-realmers so much

Post#2 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 am

I've read "t3" and I had to stop reading right there :3
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Jail

Post#3 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:12 am

I love this cuck.

redbaron

Post#4 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am

Not sure if Genuinely retarded or a terrible attempt at being funny.

Jail

Post#5 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 am

redbaron wrote:Not sure if Genuinely retarded or a terrible attempt at being funny.
Must be Snarz the legend.

Revec

Post#6 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am

not sure if this is serious..

but in any case, the "hate" on x-realmers as ive come to understand it is rather on those who switch to the "winning/zerging" side instead of keeping up the fight and trying to organise against and overcome the enemy.
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

Shal

Post#7 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 am

poku wrote:Like seriously, this is 2016 and people still hate on xrealmers are you kidding me? Last week I've been filthy xrealming all day long with my buddies and we get constant hate from both sides (but mostly destro)
poku wrote:I would like to get into the mind of those people and understand how could you possibly hate on someone that makes rvr more enjoyable by zerg bashing?

poku wrote:We, xrealmers are like jedi, we bring balance to the force - always picking the side that is currently losing. Is it jealousy? maybe people can't handle that in 1 day you can get from rr15 to rr30 by harrasing the less skilled players at keep, is it our fault? the fault of exceptional players, that we indeed make an effort to bring ruin upon the side that is using sheer numbers to overtake the rvr by force? Is it our fault that we can afford best gear and talismans? that our parties get 90% of rvr kills
poku wrote:Someone explain it to me, beacause the constant abuse and threats of being reported for "le speed hack" while popping your FM and flee are starting to get to me - before me and my buddies rolled destro to bring balance to t3 - order were taking keep by keep without any effort by destro to stop them, now it's a whole diffrent story.
poku wrote:I've been called cuck and SJW every single day, that's why I would like to get a hashtag #XrealmersLivesMatter
poku wrote: Signed ~Carlthecuck, Filthy xrealmer

Zhentarim

Post#8 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:32 am

poku wrote:Like seriously, this is 2016..
Good you know the year, great argument. I don't have any hatred towards x-realmers but you have to be incredibly naive if you think most x-realmers log on to the losing side.
Last edited by Zhentarim on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#9 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:35 am

They are some days, some moments, who simply make me to old to live................................................

Sizer

Post#10 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:37 am

To cut a long story short, when I was a child an xrealmer with 6 fingers killed my father, and I have spent decades honing my skills so that one day I can defeat him.

Not sure why everyone else hates them though.
Aenea - SW / Aeneaa - AM
Sizer - Shaman / Artsupplies - Sorc