Recent Topics

Ads

Stats stats and more stats

Let's talk about... everything else
Hienzwar

Stats stats and more stats

Post#1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello.

Back in ye old WAR there used to be some really handy pages on the main site which gave a breakdown of all kills made/renown earnt across each server.

There was also a 3rd party website which displayed the top 100 renown earners / kills makers on each class (not updated since 2012)

My question is this, can we have something to indicate who has the most kills in each class or makes the most renown? Pure vanity on my part really but hey not much else to do right now.

Ads
Caffeine

Re: Stats stats and more stats

Post#2 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:52 pm

This has been proposed in the past. I'd love to get my hands on zone lock data, kill spam, etc.

While I haven't seen an official y/n statement I'm assuming it's been dismissed due to high workload in fixing the ORvR system.
Last edited by Caffeine on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Battleshadow666

Post#3 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Hienzwar wrote:Hello.

Back in ye old WAR there used to be some really handy pages on the main site which gave a breakdown of all kills made/renown earnt across each server.

There was also a 3rd party website which displayed the top 100 renown earners / kills makers on each class (not updated since 2012)

My question is this, can we have something to indicate who has the most kills in each class or makes the most renown? Pure vanity on my part really but hey not much else to do right now.
Maybe in the future. But with the current state of the server and stuff, that would definitely be on the bottom of the list of things to do. :)

Dabbart

Post#4 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:20 pm

You can check the highest RR players. Go to Armoury on top of page, then sort by Renown. Danielita and Vaping are still top dogs atm.

As for kills gains being tracked like that... I guess it could be cool. Seems like it might just be something else to bog down the server though.

I would like to have the Statues in IC/Alt for the top RR/Kill/whatever back though. I always thought that was the best Bragging right.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Biggest guild bosses :D

I'd kill a thousand of you to get a statue for my blorc 'Kagaz'...
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q