Recent Topics

Ads

USA: BannedLANDS server

Let's talk about... everything else
zazie

USA: BannedLANDS server

Post#1 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:16 pm

So who played the last year/two on Badlands? Curious to find the US/EU players who remember EXO/TKLees/Maca/WarMonkeys/Etc for future grouping so I don't have to /t4 randoms to heal on Destro or Order :)

Im assuming those who played understand the topic/content :P
Formerly Delita Hyral, Zalmo Resnada, Zazie TheBeast, and Ninesevensix Evil of Badlands/Iron Rock/Gorfang/Red Eye Mountain.

Before you discuss balance with me, know I have more banned renown than you have renown period.

Ads
Penril

Re: USA: BannedLANDS server

Post#2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I played in Baddielands.

Fulkan

Post#3 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:31 pm

I remember all those names.

Neovolk plays with us and I talked to Maca about two days ago. He was trying to find a reliable group to play with cuz the population has been non-existent for the last few weeks.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

zabis

Post#4 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Tklees is in my guild, The Damned, but has been on hiatus for a while.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Arobain

Post#5 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 pm

i played on badlands

Dracoaquilonius

Post#6 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:41 pm

I've played on Badlands from the begining to the end as well, serving as a proud member of Black Phoenix Legion along with Dreadkin/Scabus/Shadowhealx/Lulzgoblin/Tornados/Coffe-Deathhead/Geherbal/Dizzal ...
These were awesome good years ! :D
Morkhill 40/100 - Badlands - Retired
Morkhill 40/40 - Martyrs' Square - Back for more from retirement !

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#7 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Penril<3, log more often.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

StormX2
Game Master

Post#8 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm

I was Iron Rock, bnut i think it was moved to Badlands before the EA Level cap Increase.

I would have been playing Destro with the Havok guild, Old Folks, talk Nerdy and some others I forgot the names of lol

Ads
Penril

Post#9 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey Demitier! Too busy atm with Fallout 4 and Total War: Warhammer. Got burnt after getting my 13th alt to 40. See you ingame soon (as soon as server is up, that is).

zazie

Post#10 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Fulkan wrote:I remember all those names.

Neovolk plays with us and I talked to Maca about two days ago. He was trying to find a reliable group to play with cuz the population has been non-existent for the last few weeks.
Aye it has been bad.

Maca and I play the same time mornings (when the server is actually up), so maybe we can all match up for a group one way or the other.

I remember Penril :P

Everyone else (Sorry didnt expect so many quick posts, lol) - If you play destro - add me! Ninesevensix is my Zealot, would be more than happy to heal you to make Money (renown) anytime ;)
Formerly Delita Hyral, Zalmo Resnada, Zazie TheBeast, and Ninesevensix Evil of Badlands/Iron Rock/Gorfang/Red Eye Mountain.

Before you discuss balance with me, know I have more banned renown than you have renown period.