Recent Topics

Ads

USA: BannedLANDS server

Let's talk about... everything else
MariBlough

Re: USA: BannedLANDS server

Post#21 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Any Order Badlands people? My main was Sipsy (RP), guild was Blackhearts Brigade. You Destro guys I remember from trying to kill me. :)

Ads
Fulkan

Post#22 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:57 pm

zazie wrote:
Fulkan wrote:I remember all those names.

Neovolk plays with us and I talked to Maca about two days ago. He was trying to find a reliable group to play with cuz the population has been non-existent for the last few weeks.
Aye it has been bad.

Maca and I play the same time mornings (when the server is actually up), so maybe we can all match up for a group one way or the other.

I remember Penril :P

Everyone else (Sorry didnt expect so many quick posts, lol) - If you play destro - add me! Ninesevensix is my Zealot, would be more than happy to heal you to make Money (renown) anytime ;)
Soon as this **** is back up. I been going through withdrawals for the last few days.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Martok

Post#23 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm

I came to the Badlands server from the Bretonnia server, but played mostly Order. Other than the Kingsmen, which I was a member of for some time, I didn't really pay much attention to guilds. I am not bashing guilds, just saying I didn't pay much attention to what guild the guys we were trying to kill were part of.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Londo

Post#24 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Fulkan wrote: Soon as this **** is back up. I been going through withdrawals for the last few days.
We are trying to resolve ddos issues, hopefully before your addiction is broken.

Luuca

Post#25 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Luucca from Badielands here. Fought your premades all-the-damn-time. Good to see you back in the fray.

Halhammer

Post#26 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Baddielands4life!

TK claims he's currently 'busy with work' and Maca prolly scrubbing around on his SH...
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

robusa

Post#27 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:57 pm

i played on badland up to 2011 robusa kobt in alfthdork first legion

Zlove

Post#28 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 pm

I was on Badlands for the last two years. Before that, Volkmar for two.
Leader of Black Library
Zlove zealot
Zelove dok

Ads
Tklees

Post#29 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Ohai Zazie. I am busy with work for the next two months or so.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Akalukz

Post#30 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 pm

flintboth wrote:Was on Badlands server with my bro, i remember many players, many avatars, can not inspect all you know why...

VIDEO

Games workshop was so stupid to not give the game to the public domain, today we would have a lot of different servers with many players; Games Workshop would have had a fabulous stunt.
But no they saw the quick money and threw their own creation in the nothingness, ridiculous ...
As ridiculous as me or other players when we accepted the War Crest and XP pots and Renown, money and equipment easy to dominate instead of the game.

Hey you got a pic of my W/E Akally :)
-= Agony =-