Recent Topics

Ads

The War on Xrealming and Cowardice Begins Today!

Let's talk about... everything else
Tsokushin

The War on Xrealming and Cowardice Begins Today!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:40 pm

For too long have we played the keep defense game only to have it spoiled by either imbalanced mechanics or traitors.

For too long have we worried more about the rewards than the actual combat. That ends today.

Do not hit the keep doors.
Do not give the xrealmers the advantage nor their beloved defense tick. Force those without courage off the walls, force them into battle where they can no longer take their ranged, unkillable status as a given or squabble amongst themselves who gets to use the oil.

We shall fight only in open combat. Meet us in the battlefield, away from the keeps. We shall see who is stronger, who is skilled, who will be victorious.

If you want your precious renown and influence, come and earn it.

Ads
zabis

Re: The War on Xrealming and Cowardice Begins Today!

Post#2 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Order or Destro?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Tsokushin

Post#3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:45 pm

zabis wrote:Order or Destro?
BOTH (but I only play order)

Elftwin95

Post#4 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Well said! I am with you on this! :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Dabbart

Post#5 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Sounds like you would prefer SCs to ORvR then, or go Ganking. I dunno why other peoples play style affects you... Go form a group or make your own WB. Then you can do what you wish and boot those that don't.

But feel free to keep acting/talking as if you speak for a majority(you don't), or that anyone will listen to what you say(they wont), or that you can give any sort of commands that will be followed(they wont). You don't like fighting over Keeps? Then don't. Easy, simple, and no rage required.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

lunkee

Post#6 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 pm

I haven't played long enough to notice this problem, my biggest issue is just when there is low pop, and there's not much to do, but that's a great time to do some crafting.

Also this maybe be off topic. But is there anywhere I can find some kinda "dictionary" for all the acronyms? and such? would make it so much easier to read both the forum and in game chat.
29.99 $ per coherent post, everything else is free and obligatory. #Bigmoney!

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Well said

Tsokushin

Post#8 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Dabbart wrote: I dunno why other peoples play style affects you
The hypocrisy surrounding this line is astounding. Do you happen to have characters on both order and destro sides?

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Last point, by and large. Insulting people tends to be a poor way of actually accomplishing things. Calling them cowards, Xrealmers, losers, not real WAR players, etc etc etc. How often have you responded positively to being called names?

9/10 those trying to push for what they want in terms of battlefield War's, just bark at people. THey have no plan or strategy, besides getting wiped over and over. If you think there are so many people that feel similar, then go form Alliance WBs accomplish outside of the Zerg. Why do you need to bark at other people for what they are doing?

And how is that Hypocritical? Yes I have a Z on dessie for when I am bored. But Order is my main side. Your playstyle is irrelevant to me. Insulting people and generally claiming to be better is different however.

Edit: And I agree with you which is funny. I hate Keep Def tick's. It's boring just standing there. And even worse when you are sitting at your keep when the other side has AAO. So guess what I don't do? I don't do that which I dislike. Easy.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Telen
Suspended

Post#10 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Joined May 2016