Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman/Archmage sugestion

Let's talk about... everything else
Gachimuchi

Re: Shaman/Archmage sugestion

Post#31 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:35 pm

2. Make Tranquility/Gork's Waaagh increase intelligence by some calculation of level, increasing it up to 400 at 5 points of it at lvl 40. Can also be applied to Force/Mork's Waaagh with willpower.

fixed

Too bad I play Shaman and you play AM so we didn't pick up on this earlier. Whoops. With that out of the way...
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
Miszczu5647

Post#32 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Penril, I read that thread. Few people said that they waiting for balance forum because they have lots of ideas regarding Shaman/AM.
IMO balance forum is better suited for such discussion. We will have more "healthy" ... approach ;)
Patience. I'm waiting for shaman fix since 2010. I can wait few weeks more :D
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

mx450rex

Post#33 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:55 pm

I played AM on live to max RR and Shaman into the late 70's and its been a fantasy of mine to see the class mechanic change in some way to benefit your heals if healing or damage if you are doing damage.

There are so many great ideas that have been discussed over the years and I can't wait to contribute some of those over in the balance forums once they are open.

What a day it would be seeing the shaman and arch mage mechanics be meaningful in some useful way.

gungnir08

Post#34 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:2. Make Tranquility/Gork's Waaagh increase intelligence by some calculation of level, increasing it up to 400 at 5 points of it at lvl 40. Can also be applied to Force/Mork's Waaagh with willpower.

fixed

Too bad I play Shaman and you play AM so we didn't pick up on this earlier. Whoops. With that out of the way...
Yeah, that took way longer than it should have. I need to play my Shaman more.

I like your idea. Like I said at some point yesterday, a Vaul/Isha hybrid spec that uses lifetaps for healing, but forgoes Divine Fury to make use of the group heal from Isha in order to address Vaul's lack of AoE healing, could benefit from such a mechanic change.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>

Telen
Suspended

Post#35 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 pm

I wouldn't touch cleanse before really thinking what classes are cleansed by what.
Magus would get f'd while orders main 2 dot classes use hexs.
This thread is a perfect example of the need to stick to the balance roadmap take an overview of the games main mechanics first. Cleanse as a whole before touching single classes.

roadkillrobin

Post#36 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:47 pm

How about we make a tactic swap on DoK to Shaman, and WP to Archmage for the AoE cleanses then???? And they can get Ballancing Mending/Gork Fix'd It for Divine Aid/Restore Essence

bloodi
Suspended

Post#37 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:53 pm

How about no?

Dok/Wp will get nerfed, wait for that to happen.

roadkillrobin

Post#38 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Nerfing classes is never a good thing unless it's completly broken and unballanced wich WP/DoK arn't.
It's just that they got all the tools that should been spread out better over the other healers. The tactic swap would be a nerf to the class yes but in the same time boosting an underforming class within the realm. Just plain nerfing a class can have serius consequences to the game. Especially when it's a healer. It can straight up make TTK be even worse then it allready is. And then they either need to ballance out dps or go back to square one. I think boosting underpeforming classes is the way to go.

Ads