Recent Topics

Ads

Development- next step?

Let's talk about... everything else
sosenj6828

Development- next step?

Post#1 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:21 am

So i wonder(since t4 is here) whats the next step for Development team? Land of Dead? I know its dangerous discussion, becouse once players gonna know whats the next step they gonna pressure the fu*k out of server staff.

Ads
iHope

Re: Development- next step?

Post#2 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:26 am

Yesterday i started playing here and i joined a bg where i couldn't cap a flag, in praag. And there were field quests which i couldn't complete. Basically what im trying to say is, work out all the bugs we are dealing with and then you should think of moving on, just pumping out content that is half-assed doesn't do much even tho it's more fun and "hype".

sosenj6828

Post#3 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:34 am

yeah thats true, most PQs arent working either, i guess theres plenty more work to do

Luth

Post#4 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:50 am

sosenj6828 wrote:[...]I know its a dangerous discussion, because once players gonna know whats the next step, some of them try to pressure the fu*k out of server staff until they get told that they are no customers.
Fixed it. :mrgreen:

Lindisfarne

Post#5 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:07 am

if u expect everything to work without bugs, don't play till alpha/beta is over.
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:01 am

Lindisfarne wrote:if u expect everything to work without bugs, don't play till alpha/beta is over.

i dont think that was his point.

if you read the t4 anouncement you get a quite distincty clue what devs will do the next months ^^
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Toldavf

Post#7 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:03 am

Tovl :P
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

YUKO

Post#8 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 am

My guesses are...

Next step: Dungeons
After that: PQs
Much later: Population issues in T2 & T3

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 am

YUKO wrote:My guesses are...

Next step: Dungeons
After that: PQs
Much later: Population issues in T2 & T3
What about Fortresses?
And i think PQs are being worked on right now.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

RyanMakara

Post#10 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 am

iHope wrote:Yesterday i started playing here and i joined a bg where i couldn't cap a flag, in praag. And there were field quests which i couldn't complete. Basically what im trying to say is, work out all the bugs we are dealing with and then you should think of moving on, just pumping out content that is half-assed doesn't do much even tho it's more fun and "hype".
We're terribly sorry for not being a 100% professional team of coders and database geeks that do regular, consistent content updates that are completely bug free. The T4 release may seem half-assed, since half the work should be done by the people on this server. In an alpha phase game, you are a tester. Meaning you have to find bugs during your playthrough, and report them so that they can be fixed by us. It reduces the work stress on our team and increases player activity with actually rebuilding the game, which is what we are still currently doing.

You're right to say we shouldn't be introducing any old content until it is in a half-working state, but stating we cannot pump out half-assed content in a game that requires some community help to fix, is asinine. Don't be a lazy freeloader, and please do your best to rebuild the game with us.