Recent Topics

Ads

The stupidity of Order in the last two weeks

Let's talk about... everything else
altgrimreaper

Re: The stupidity of Order in the last two weeks

Post#21 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 pm

I had someone say "no" in WB chat last night to my order. That player was instantly kicked to do whatever he wanted to on his own...since he obviously just wanted to do his own thing anyway. And I might add, quickly replaced by someone looking for an open spot. We went on to take empire and elf before I got tired of herding cats. Still it was fun and I play destro...this issue is not unique to either realm.

Ads
Loans

Post#22 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Best quote evah lol
Vilhelmina wrote:Order owns ORvR.
Destro owns SCs.

Not much order can do when most SCs have 3x DoKs, 2x Zealots and a shammy in every 12 man. Order is lucky if we end up with one 2-hander, captain oblivous WP or a pew-pew, laser-beaming AM.
The funny things on both side if no healers in sc is always time to play like kamikaze mode even all party is dead and respawn one per time lol

chaoscode

Post#23 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:33 pm

bloodi - I love how you insult someone that's been involved in this project well over a year longer then you. Keep being the troll.

As for people saying I have made this complaint before. If you read those threads, the complaints are vastly different. If you have something to add that isn't trolling please do so. If you want to troll, please post else where.

nicksheeson

Post#24 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Train the pugs...some will listen, some wont'. It was like that on Live. The most successful WB leader I followed on Live kicked anyone who didnt strictly listen. He kicked hundreds of people but eventually, he had 24 team oriented fighters and it was fun to watch us roll 3x our #'s of pugs. You can turn casuals into better players. takes patience. Like herding cats.

EDIT: didnt read post above lol

Bones

Post#25 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Joan wrote:I remember the days when posts about Destro losing would pop all over the forums....times change, I see :D
If there was a 24h timer between faction switch, I think times wouldn't change so fast. ;)
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away.

Minerva

Post#26 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Bones wrote:
Joan wrote:I remember the days when posts about Destro losing would pop all over the forums....times change, I see :D
If there was a 24h timer between faction switch, I think times wouldn't change so fast. ;)
Oh boy, this argument again :roll:
"Behind every successful Man there is a Woman
Healing his a** from the backlines." - Paulo Coelho

Minevra AM -- Minervae RP -- Minervas WL
Some Secret Destro Toons
Tyriss WH -- rr90 -- Karak-Norn RIP

Gachimuchi

Post#27 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:06 pm

chaoscode wrote:bloodi - I love how you insult someone that's been involved in this project well over a year longer then you. Keep being the troll.

As for people saying I have made this complaint before. If you read those threads, the complaints are vastly different. If you have something to add that isn't trolling please do so. If you want to troll, please post else where.
No, this is literally the same thing.

And newflash... seniority on forums doesn't matter.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#28 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:13 pm

chaoscode wrote:Not the healer that is keeping up the properly geared people that have a chance to not die in 3 seconds.
The best pug healer is "-combat" never disappointed me. Can recommend.
You know who I am.

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#29 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm

chaoscode wrote:bloodi - I love how you insult someone that's been involved in this project well over a year longer then you. Keep being the troll.
So from december 10 to february 5 of the next year its over a year longer?

Well that explains a lot. And i just linked your previous threads, one of them being you quitting the game and never coming back because it was "no fun". I did not know reminiscing about your past was so insulting.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#30 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Bow before me; Newb, I am Month's ahead of you MUAHAHAHAHA!

Been running with Fatal on Order for RvR and Ive been happy for the most part. We usually don't have issues with filling spots and occasionally it is open tot he general 'Pug'lic.

Have not been playing on Destro though since almost all of my group is offline until T4.

Noo point in complaining about this anywhere as there is a guy just like you, saying the same thing about destro. and there always will be.