Recent Topics

Ads

Grouping in RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Izariel

Grouping in RvR

Post#1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 pm

It made me insane when people would refuse to group in RvR on live and people are doing the same thing here....WHY?

You get shared Xp from grouping which helps everyone.
Healers can more easily target you and are able to use group heals on you.
Shared buffs.
Better security.
Better playing experience.
Tanks more easily can guard

Given all these pro's why wont people group up? I just started and am still in T1, but I am really hoping that people can stop being obstinate and form a group for RvR. PLEASE?

Ads
Lileldys

Re: Grouping in RvR

Post#2 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 pm

It's more of a t1 issue from what I can tell.
In t2 you usually get the odd player out of parties/warbands. This is where key class skills/mechanics are more viable/valuable like guarding, on hit effects, and group healing.

katroulitsa

Post#3 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Lileldys wrote:It's more of a t1 issue from what I can tell.
In t2 you usually get the odd player out of parties/warbands. This is where key class skills/mechanics are more viable/valuable like guarding, on hit effects, and group healing.
It's definitely a huge issue in t2. Spent 3-4 days with a friend of mine trying to find ppl willing to make a sc/orvr grp, instead of following the zerg like headless chickens. Needless to say we only found 2 guys :lol:

@OP, just farm rats and lvl up fast. T2 is a nightmare.
Inav
Semya

Shibirian

Post#4 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Izariel wrote:It made me insane when people would refuse to group in RvR on live and people are doing the same thing here....WHY?
Haven`t had this problem on RoR for a single time so far. Must be your bad luck, really.
katroulitsa wrote:@OP, just farm rats and lvl up fast. T2 is a nightmare.
And miss out on the rr...

Leveling in T2 goes insanely fast. If there's no action in the lakes, join SCs. Much faster compared to rats and you gain rr plus medals, too.
"I am Grace, too. But roll a healer if you need healing..." - Tudik (WP@SC)

"I've heard it reported but do not know how to reproduce." - Azarael

Pixie126

Post#5 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:58 pm

I do remember when it go impossible to find a warband that was open in tier 4 live. Everyone had their precious 6 man group or were roaming solo. It was frustrating when I was on at off times for my guild.
Order only. Just High Elves.
Xramoth-Swordmaster (in live was Ramoth)
Caranath-White Lion (in live was Niniel)
Maldavie-Archmage (Same name in live)

Roarie

Post#6 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:34 am

What's up with your racist signature? Ban plz

lilsabin

Post#7 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:44 am

people dont want to organize , everybody want to be a hero on their own , welcome to the real world

Dabbart

Post#8 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:49 am

Seems like multiple discussions/complaints here.

1, That people are going solo instead of grouping up.

The first, and actual reason for the thread, is just T1. I did it on some of my toons. I did it because I wanted to fight in ORvR while SCing. Premades in T1, unless they are guildies, is kind of a waste of time. You can SC/ORvR out of t1 in a few hours, if you don't take kill quests. Those who choose not to group are most likely on Alts, and might just not want to be bothered.

There is always the chance that they don't speak your language also.

2, Everyone just wants to zerg. No one wants to join a semi-random premade in low tiers

bad luck/timing. T2 was always the "worst" tier. Except maybe when it was end-game on RoR. Luckily, I joined right after the launch of T3. By and large I see requests for groups filled pretty quickly.

3, Lvling out of low tiers/fight in them

This is all preference. On your 3rd or 4th alt, maybe you just want to get to t3. Rats or champs in Saph are super quick. You can PL to 25 in less than 3 hrs. RR gains in the lakes on a decent def will get you up to the 30's in no time. If you don't WANT to play the low tiers, no real need to do so. A lot of people enjoy them. More power to 'em.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Cloud

Post#9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:10 am

I run a premade guild. We Only premade when we have enough on.. whether RvR or SC's.. Always considered MMO's as guild based games. Makes since to do things as a guild and not as a pug zerg.

Now I personally cant stand pugs/solo players in any mmo/team based game. But I do know a game has to have them to survive.. If random solo players arent joining into the wb's they are tarded. But just like the Xrealming thing.. You cant force anyone to do anything. Some people still have the mindset that its "their game" rather than "Our Game".
Guild Leader of Nocturnal

Waaghaa

Post#10 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:02 am

Izariel wrote:I just started and am still in T1
So your observations is based on T1 where you probably will spend aprox 8 hours of total gaming time at the most afore you move on to greener pastures?

Shibirian wrote: Leveling in T2 goes insanely fast. If there's no action in the lakes, join SCs. Much faster compared to rats and you gain rr plus medals, too.
Why do you quote a nazi in your sig, retard?
Spoiler: