Recent Topics

Ads

I am not having fun.

Let's talk about... everything else
chaoscode

I am not having fun.

Post#1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Many of you might see this post and think I am complaining. I am over that. Not here to complain. I am here just to make a point to the community. It's not fun anymore. I have been playing here for years. I have done lairs and guilds and played with friends. I have done countless fort offences and defences. I played live for 3 years before I even played here.... It's not fun anymore. I have always played order. I have not seen a fight from the orders side where it was an even fight in months. I started a new character. We had about 10 people. We got rolled by about 30 distro and 4 of the new players were like screw this and logged out. It's not fun. I do not think I have been in a winning fight in a few months from the orders side. I am having more fun doing PQ's because at least we have a chance to win. I have characters in T1 T2 and T3. I see it in all tiers. Orders moral is really low.

Look, I don't know what the answer is but what I do know is something is not working. Many people see it and have given up. Maybe it's the amount of people waiting for T4. Maybe it's the lack of PVE stuff. I don't know. All I know is it's not fun to never win and I don't see a point in playing if it isn't fun.

I am not here it debate if this is an issue. If you try, I will just ignore you. We all know something is wrong and I just wanted to put it out there. I am really tired of the people on the winning side telling the people that post about this trolling the other side. It's making the issue worse. What's going to end up happening is easy mode. Distro will win and get bored. Order will give up and quit caring. Wait, I am pretty sure that's already happened. I guess the question comes to how can we make it fun again.

Ads
Zanilos

Re: I am not having fun.

Post#2 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Simple question to begin with, what guild are you in?

chaoscode

Post#3 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:18 pm

I quit playing in guilds because the ones I played in were very unorganized and I didn't see the point.

Zanilos

Post#4 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 pm

chaoscode wrote:I quit playing in guilds because the ones I played in were very unorganized and I didn't see the point.
This is a big issue with a lot of the server pop at the moment. Join a guild that is established and interested in the same things you are. I guarantee you will fall back in love with the game, at least for a while.

There are a lot more guilds on order than destro at the mo.

roadkillrobin

Post#5 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:21 pm

It's funny i'm having the exact issues on Destro :)

dasset

Post#6 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Yeah you really need to be in an organized guild to enjoy RvR to the fullest in my opinion. Keep searching, if you pay attention there are a few. Less so on Destro side unfortunately.
Navras INQUISITORS

Scrilian

Post#7 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 pm

>Orders moral is really low.
Sorry, what? :D As of late I see more and more of the opposite.
Try joining Kings, INQs, Rigante or some other major international eng-speaking guild, surely you'll find the game much better with a good company.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Glorian

Post#8 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:35 pm

Get Ts and get into an organized guild. Rigante, Shadows of Divinity or Kings Own for example.
You will not win everytime. But in the guild the people are working together to try professionally.

And not this negative advice chat trolling with Order cant Play SCs or cant fight in RvR.

Nothing feels better when you are part of a warband which is in coordination with two other warband made out of guilds of the alliance. Sure you get stomped sometimes by 2 russian warbands. But you are in a unit and not some Group of 24 amobae who run after the first destro.

Ads
warhammer1995

Post#9 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Here is 3 Types Guilds 1. Organized Based ORvR .2 Organized Based Scenarios 3. Messing Aruond
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Glorian

Post#10 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:38 pm

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers is no. 1 + being a dwarf yelled at by me. ;)
Nothing angers a self proclaimed power gamer more than being killed by a roleplayer. :)