BW uses Fireball Barrage.

Closes video.
Most likely cause DoT spec is going to get cleansed 24/7

Ads
incredible

Re: 6 man meta

Post#132 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Bretin wrote:
Zegota wrote:;( Did someone save that gem? PM it to me pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDralhX42qs
That's unfortunately not the video I'm referring to. Hopefully Peter can put it back up, I wasn't trying to embarrass his SW play and there are alot of great insights that can be learned from that video. It really could be a great learning tool for SW's.

magter3001

Post#133 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:05 pm

incredible wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote: proud 2 b clown fanboyz 4 lyf!11
You wot m8?
This is on another level of facepalm... maybe someone in the thread can break it down for you :lol:

Though it is clear you're just trolling, it still should be said that you're accusing the wrong person of the SW play 8-)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

bloodi
Suspended

Post#134 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Lileldys wrote:Most likely cause DoT spec is going to get cleansed 24/7
He has a SW to help cover and either way, incineration just plain sucks.

The only reason to run it is that you are too lazy or dumb to setup an immo burst, which will kill way more than any incineration rotation.

keldz

Post#135 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:20 pm

bloodi wrote:

The only reason to run it is that you are too lazy or dumb to setup an immo burst, which will kill way more than any incineration rotation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Izna - CCM

"Cuir Cuir Moustache" - small scale french PvP guild

Bretin

Post#136 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 pm

bloodi wrote:

besides the fact that you are derailing you once again proof that you got more than 1 l2p issue.

double DoK means double group cleanse and double m2. so getting cleansed even when playing with a SW is very likely. anyway, besides this fact the common rotation on a brightwizard has always been:

ignite>sb>bb>ps>sear>nova>wh

6 skills in total.

if you now realize at which lvl we are and that you cant get all those skills, you might also realize that you lack one skill to complete your rotation.

taking FBB will allow you to have a 6 skill rotation if not getting purged since you can still have the 5s BB

ignite>sb>bb>ps>sear>nova>fbb

another thing which speaks for that spec is the fairly low elemental resistance and the HIGH amount of corp resistance which makes the debuff from Ignition worse than having an additional damage spell and overall a lot more elemental resistance dmg.

yet i doubt you will understand it so dont even reply, at least i tried to explain you something.

cheers
Last edited by Bretin on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zegota

Post#137 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Bretin wrote:
Zegota wrote:;( Did someone save that gem? PM it to me pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDralhX42qs
Ahaha, nobody threw a fit during that fight and made excuses after. And I see that Wingz is a beta. If someone raised a voice like that at me, I'd break his bitch ass.

mursie

Post#138 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Bretin wrote: yet i doubt you will fail to understand it so dont even reply, at least i tried to explain you something.
if you doubt he will fail to understand it - doesn't that mean you think he'll understand it?

Apologies in advance crowned pug lord if I'm failing to understand your english. It is admittedly not my first language.

Ads
TINYRICK

Post#139 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:29 pm

mursie wrote:
Bretin wrote: yet i doubt you will fail to understand it so dont even reply, at least i tried to explain you something.
if you doubt he will fail to understand it - doesn't that mean you think he'll understand it?
Yep, it does. :lol:

When trying to sound smart goes wrong.
Purify - Zealot <Fusion>
Cleanse - DoK <Fusion>
Lifeline - WP <DoE>
DAoC: Stevie/Desua

bloodi
Suspended

Post#140 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Bretin wrote:yet i doubt you will fail to understand it so dont even reply, at least i tried to explain you something.

cheers
This sentence makes as much sense as your explanation.

Having 6 skills on your rotation kills more than proper burst windows, ok, sure.