Recent Topics

Ads

This has to stop once and for all

Let's talk about... everything else
Gachimuchi

Re: This has to stop once and for all

Post#51 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:34 pm

As roadkillrobin said, bolster is stupidly strong atm. When I first got my DoK into T2 I had 120% something physical damage reduction and 70% armor pen while stacking strength only. I was able to go toe to toe with level 23-24 players solo and kill them. That said, this thread reeks of nerd rage. NB didn't make them magically win the fight, go find another scapegoat to push the blame onto because you're obviously 'just too good' to lose without someone cheating/hacking/something else.

And people say the North American education system is bad... just look at a few latin countries. Might be one OP comes from.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
ThePollie
Banned

Post#52 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Quality thread, going on.

Vaul

Post#53 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... log#p35740

This will only log to a text file so is editable but at least give to something to bounce off if you miss chance to screenshot
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

th3gatekeeper

Post#54 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm

sn3jk wrote:The only thing Nerfed Buttons do is make the player use the most appropriate attack in any given situation, which anyone with half a brain can do on a lvl 16 WE.

It could be a number of things that made them win over you, maybe it is as simple as the people you fought before where awful. That two WE win over one slayer isn't that surprising, even if the slayer is higher level.
You beat me to this.

I used Nerfed on my SM as a way to manage what moves I use in what stance, otherwise I would need like 20 bound buttons and another 5 fingers on my hand to press them all.

In T2 however, you dont need NB as you have like 5 abilities you spam at that point... I dont even use NB on my BW, on my Knight/Chosen the only NB I use is for "Shatter" to make sure I use that over another attack if its up. Really not going to do much that I already couldnt do, I just prefer the lazy route :P

TLDR: Its not NB bro, its you (OP).
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Azarael

Post#55 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:As roadkillrobin said, bolster is stupidly strong atm. When I first got my DoK into T2 I had 120% something physical damage reduction and 70% armor pen while stacking strength only. I was able to go toe to toe with level 23-24 players solo and kill them. That said, this thread reeks of nerd rage. NB didn't make them magically win the fight, go find another scapegoat to push the blame onto because you're obviously 'just too good' to lose without someone cheating/hacking/something else.

And people say the North American education system is bad... just look at a few latin countries. Might be one OP comes from.
This is because the char stats screen reads stats based on your current level and not your effective one. If you ACTUALLY had softcapped armor reduction, I would be very surprised, and proof of such would lead to a fix.

gobbito

Post#56 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:As roadkillrobin said, bolster is stupidly strong atm. When I first got my DoK into T2 I had 120% something physical damage reduction and 70% armor pen while stacking strength only. I was able to go toe to toe with level 23-24 players solo and kill them. That said, this thread reeks of nerd rage. NB didn't make them magically win the fight, go find another scapegoat to push the blame onto because you're obviously 'just too good' to lose without someone cheating/hacking/something else.

And you sir are nothing but a troll. And a racist one.

And I am gonna keep my mouth shut cos I respect the forums, devs and another players that even they dont agree with me and I with them are polite and correct.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#57 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:43 pm

gobbito wrote:
bwdaWAR wrote:
gobbito wrote:Ofc there are players that excell playing a class but due to the diff of levels, the gear, talis, tactics my potions and my experience with another we same or much igher levels... just no.

I wouldn´t complain if that same we kill me because is better player than me , no. My point is that both deleted me in almost zero time and that is not possible due to the reasons I spoke before
Did you check the combat logs? So far you only speak about a very short time these fights happened, not what abilities were used and so on. Not asking to post the logs here, just if you checked them at all to see why/how they killed you so fast.
I usually do.

But at that moment I was about to leave home so was in a hurry and very pissed off so I log off inmediatly.

I know my fault.

next time i will try to record when I am solo roaming ( I sometimes do but not this time)
You should be able to check combatlog post game.
Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\logs\communication\Martyrs Square\<Toon Name>\Combat.log
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Gachimuchi

Post#58 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:47 pm

gobbito wrote: And you sir are nothing but a troll. And a racist one.

And I am gonna keep my mouth shut cos I respect the forums, devs and another players that even they dont agree with me and I with them are polite and correct.
You make a thread to cry about getting beat in a 1v1 in tier 2 and you expect everyone else to be 'mature'? Preposterous.

The responses to this thread seem very consistent with regard to the content of your original post.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
Slave1974

Post#59 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:49 pm

It's funny, my marauder feels this way each and every fight vs any Slayer, IB or White Lion. I can't kill these classes no matter what. 1-3 cool downs, I am dead. Are you the one cheating?

gobbito

Post#60 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:
gobbito wrote: And you sir are nothing but a troll. And a racist one.

You make a thread to cry about getting beat in a 1v1 in tier 2 and you expect everyone else to be 'mature'? Preposterous.

The responses to this thread seem very consistent with regard to the content of your original post.

Who is crying??? I am spanish and can write in english better than you understand your own languaje?

I expect people to be mature ALWAYS except little children ofc