Boundless Greathand Weapon Stats

Let's talk about... everything else
Isgart

Boundless Greathand Weapon Stats

Post#1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:30 pm

I was wondering about the weapon stats from the Boundless Weapons. From what I see the stats are far less good than all the weapons before and I´m not sure if the stats are the same like they were on the live server, or if this is just a bug.
As Example I will use Order/Slayer Weapon.

Brigand Waraxe(epic):
LvL 31
68.2 DPS
4.1 Speed
+49 str
+49 thoughness
+6 moral

Boundless Waraxe(epic)
LvL 35
74 DPS
3.6 Speed
+32 str
+32 weaponskill
+ 6% disrupt

even the LvL 35 blue Waraxe of the Eternal got better stats:
Waraxe of the Eternal(blue/rare)
LvL 35
68.2 DPS
4.1 Speed
+56 str
+56 toughness
+28 weaponskill

so the Question is: are the stats for the greathand boundless waraxe right or not, because from my personal point they are too low compared to the other weapons. This is only for the greathand boundless. the stats from the mainhand are looking good.
Isgard - SM, Isheal - WP, Isburn - BW, Israge - SL, Ishild - Kotbs
...just OCRANA!
www.ocrana.com

Ads
Azarael

Re: Boundless Greathand Weapon Stats

Post#2 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:36 pm

This has been discussed before. Mythic used some kind of tool to build item stats, and it values certain stats like Disrupt% and Morale highly. The stats are in line with their tool's output, so we do not plan to do anything with these weapons.

Bullen1995

Post#3 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Have reported this already they know this needs a redesign :)

Razid1987

Post#4 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Bullen1995 wrote:Have reported this already. They know that we think it needs a redesign :)
Fixed it for you.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:55 pm

So which one is it, are the weapons fine and in line or they are not and are just not being adjusted because they will be irrelevant soon?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 pm

bloodi wrote:So which one is it, are the weapons fine and in line or they are not and are just not being adjusted because they will be irrelevant soon?
Both.

1. The weapons are internally consistent with Mythic's valuation of different stats and itemization.
2. Spending time adjusting these weapons (trading the disrupt for other stats) is time not spent working on T4, where a host of other weapons would displace the value of these specifically.

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#7 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Azarael wrote:This has been discussed before. Mythic used some kind of tool to build item stats, and it values certain stats like Disrupt% and Morale highly. The stats are in line with their tool's output, so we do not plan to do anything with these weapons.

but brigand and boundless have both 6% (one disrupt one morale) did mythic count disrupt higher then morale?
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Isgart

Post#8 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Azarael wrote:This has been discussed before. Mythic used some kind of tool to build item stats, and it values certain stats like Disrupt% and Morale highly. The stats are in line with their tool's output, so we do not plan to do anything with these weapons.

ok did not find anything here, do you got the link for me?. I understand the value of Disrupt and Moral and their high rating, but the lvl31 epic got +6 moral and the lvl35 got +6 disrupt, but the stats itself are going from 49 down to 32, so overall stats are droping from +98(lvl 31) to 64(lvl35). So either +6 disrupt is very more value than +6 moral(which I would not understand) or there is some other reason I cant see.
Isgard - SM, Isheal - WP, Isburn - BW, Israge - SL, Ishild - Kotbs
...just OCRANA!
www.ocrana.com

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#9 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

From my observations (re)designing sets...

Morale Gain has the same value as other stats. In other words, you can get +6 Strength, or +6 Morale Per Second. It's a 1:1 ratio. This is the same across all item levels and tiers.

Percents vary in value, but seem to be worth 12-18 of another stat. So you could have +14 Strength, or +1% Disrupt.
Last edited by Genisaurus on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Genisaurus wrote:Both.

1. The weapons are internally consistent with Mythic's valuation of different stats and itemization.
2. Spending time adjusting these weapons (trading the disrupt for other stats) is time not spent working on T4, where a host of other weapons would displace the value of these specifically.
I say it because 1, does not make sense checking previous tiers, i would be perfectly fine with 2 but the "parry equals x stats" is not the reason.

At least it doesnt make sense when you compare them to Brigand and Bandit.