Recent Topics

Ads

Boundless Greathand Weapon Stats

Let's talk about... everything else
Doomsday

Re: Boundless Greathand Weapon Stats

Post#31 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm

But that kind of 2h not exist on destro side (for greenskins for example). Any comments?
Krohus, Keylle

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#32 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:04 am

Cimba wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:the dps increase for melee is worth it nomather how much stats you loose tbh.
If you could elaborate your thought process behind it I would be grateful because I just cant see it.
Yeah the dps increase of weapons are added flat to the base dmg of melee abillties.
6 dps increase on weapons like this example would be equal to 30-50 str depending on what abillity it is.
For Auto Attacks it gives you an increase of what 60 str notmally would do.

Bullen1995

Post#33 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Now the Boundless Claymore sit on 2.8 attack speed its again 3.4 attack speed. and the dps is wrong its 75.0 not 75.4, ALL these 2 handers follow the same pattern...

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#34 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Bullen1995 wrote:Now the Boundless Claymore sit on 2.8 attack speed its again 3.4 attack speed. and the dps is wrong its 75.0 not 75.4, ALL these 2 handers follow the same pattern...
No, they really don't. There is no rule that all 2H have X DPS or Y speed. The stats were restored to what they were on live, and they will be staying where they are.

Bullen1995

Post#35 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Genisaurus wrote:
Bullen1995 wrote:Now the Boundless Claymore sit on 2.8 attack speed its again 3.4 attack speed. and the dps is wrong its 75.0 not 75.4, ALL these 2 handers follow the same pattern...
No, they really don't. There is no rule that all 2H have X DPS or Y speed. The stats were restored to what they were on live, and they will be staying where they are.
And where did you get the info that 2.8 is the legit attack speed for the Boundless Claymore its a 2 hander...?

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#36 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Bullen1995 wrote:
Genisaurus wrote:
And where did you get the info that 2.8 is the legit attack speed for the Boundless Claymore its a 2 hander...?
Packet sniffs taken from live. Some 2H weapons have 4.1 speed, some have 2.8. Some 1H weapons have 3.6 speed, others have 2.3. Some boundless 2H have 73.1 DPS, most have 75.4. There's a rationale for that I'm sure, but I don't care to look into it at this time.

I would be willing to bet that the pattern is "all claymore have a speed between X and Y", not "all 2H have X speed." In any case, not liking something doesn't make it a bug.

Bullen1995

Post#37 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Well that would have been good if you had told me that 2 weeks ago, The explanation is simple a 2 hander with low base stats and fast attack speed is not viable period after a few tests this weapon is now garbage because the dps dont add up to the low base stats... RIP.

Rhombutts

Post#38 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:58 am

Stats of Boundless weapons changed again.

For the boundless bigloppa the stats stayed the same however the DPS and speed changed.
pre-patch DPS: 74.0, Speed - 3.6
post-patch DPS: 73.1, Speed 3.8

I'm not exactly sure if this is better or worse, but I assume its worse considering you lose .9 DPS

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#39 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 am

Rhombutts wrote:Stats of Boundless weapons changed again.

For the boundless bigloppa the stats stayed the same however the DPS and speed changed.
pre-patch DPS: 74.0, Speed - 3.6
post-patch DPS: 73.1, Speed 3.8

I'm not exactly sure if this is better or worse, but I assume its worse considering you lose .9 DPS
You would be wrong, if you do the math. Your AA hit for about 11 more damage, and the 0.9 DPS loss amounts to a difference of about 1.5 damage on most abilities. The difference in speed is unnoticeable, but it pays big dividends