Recent Topics

Ads

Crossrealm is real problem & Killing game

Let's talk about... everything else
vadio

Crossrealm is real problem & Killing game

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Everytime our group as start rally up , and make fews order wipe (not everytime but most)
this kids run and login destro char , its happen so many time , start killing us

I realy happy if guys stop do that and war is about PVP and NOT KARMA TRAIN , excharge things
its about pvp

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Re: Crossrealm is real problem & Killing game

Post#2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Bitches will be bitches with or without the ability to crossrealm, now they change faction, if they are unable to, they will just log out and the result is the same.

Developers lack the tools to implant testicles into the playerbase, is a sad thing but gotta live with it.

amputationsaw

Post#3 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

It seems that most of this community wants PvDoor and empty keeps instead of sieges with defences from the other side. it lacks massively of personal sportsmanlike behaviour. The morale break down kinda fast.

Jaycub

Post#4 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:21 pm

>people still falling for the crossrealming meme
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Bignusty

Post#5 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:21 pm

bloodi wrote:Bitches will be bitches with or without the ability to crossrealm, now they change faction, if they are unable to, they will just log out and the result is the same.

Developers lack the tools to implant testicles into the playerbase, is a sad thing but gotta live with it.
Live whit this you are right =) !! But im waiting the T4 to see whit big smile a side playing against nothing on a huge t4 map "empty" running and running and running killing 6 guys on a night and a empty keep giving no rewards ...

merkin

Post#6 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 pm

I agree with some of your points but, you can't put this on the developers.

If it's so bad do the same **** to them (balanced?). I think it's just one one of those things were you have to man up and deal with it since it is in Alpha and limiting players on what they can do in a Alpha stage of the game let alone putingg a time on players is basically (**** stupid in my terms) nonsense.

You have guilds who have members on both sides and putting a timer on this is gonna lock out players and ideal group comps. take that a way and people gonna be looking for other **** to do.. because lets face it.. we all lazy and want **** now .. (**** ram) people gonna be looking for other games where they can play with there team.. (brah terms) regardless if some brah comes home from work and his main brah is on the other side and he wants to play with his main brah, but main brah locked out.. so **** it let's play some counter-strike:go and spam knife1.. ya know brah?

(reserved for sober edits):

Sizer

Post#7 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Curious to how you know they are logging on the other side, and its not just them logging off and different people logging on to your side. Like, do you have a keylogger installed on their computer so you can see whats going on?

There are several thousand registered accounts and 3 tiers. Just because someone on the opposite faction leaves the zone and shortly afterwards someone on your faction enters the zone, it doesnt mean its the same person.
Aenea - SW / Aeneaa - AM
Sizer - Shaman / Artsupplies - Sorc

Digbir

Post#8 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Sizer wrote:Curious to how you know they are logging on the other side, and its not just them logging off and different people logging on to your side. Like, do you have a keylogger installed on their computer so you can see whats going on?

There are several thousand registered accounts and 3 tiers. Just because someone on the opposite faction leaves the zone and shortly afterwards someone on your faction enters the zone, it doesnt mean its the same person.
True, but it won't stop these threads from appearing at least 1 a week. Gotten old, just deal with it people.

Ads
vadio

Post#9 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:41 pm

in fact i dont ask to dev do anything because
i know problem still in people

but i guess people can change , since dont have any other reason to play in this server except for pvp

greenstoned

Post#10 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm

human nature, path of least resistance, bla bla bla etc etc
AM - Greendreams
SW - Experiment