Recent Topics

Ads

A party/warband UI mod for healers that actually works?

Let's talk about... everything else
rmpl

A party/warband UI mod for healers that actually works?

Post#1 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 pm

So I tried both squared and enemy but they seem to be bugging out for me; showing fake hp of the party memebers and both mods don't upgrade team's position in ream time so I have to click on a party memeber for it to actually grey out and tell me he's out of range.

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Re: A party/warband UI mod for healers that actually works?

Post#2 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:43 pm

Enemy works fine for me.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Celtic

Post#3 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:45 pm

I found healgrid worked better than squared at the moment, not 100% still takes time to update the status if the person is far away, and dying or dead, but so far its the one that works best though havn't tried enemy tbh.
Littlemother - Mothermayhem - Ladyceltic - Sheerah - Whistler - Torvie - Celtix
Suicidal - Mistressofpain - Bobalicious - Discalicious - Gobalicious - Hag - Nyghtmare -

Tesq

Post#4 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:47 pm

enemy work fine, it also allow to bind skills to clicks istread buttons, and also show for tanks guard marks and distance

rmpl

Post#5 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:47 pm

Druin wrote:Enemy works fine for me.
Does it? I keep targeting people out of range because they show up as in range until I click on their icon. Maybe I need to set something in the config?

zabis

Post#6 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 pm

Enemy for me doesn't always update people that have been rezzed, or have released. I have to click on their name for it to show them as full HP again.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

blackout

Post#7 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:51 pm

Tesq wrote:enemy work fine, it also allow to bind skills to clicks istread buttons
HealGrid can do that too. Maybe 'Enemy' is good, but I' tryed it, and I couldnt figure out how to move group frames lol, so returned to good ol' 'HealGrid' :lol:
BlackOut - 32/40 ZealOt

mirko92

Post#8 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:54 pm

enemy is the best, i started yesterday to configure it, and i can see now with skill icon the hot that i have casted on which party or wb member, and for the distance it show how far the member is with a number. customization take a lot of time but is better than squared.

Ads
Celtic

Post#9 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:56 pm

you can set healgrid in to throw out a hot on whoever you click on in the grid too
Littlemother - Mothermayhem - Ladyceltic - Sheerah - Whistler - Torvie - Celtix
Suicidal - Mistressofpain - Bobalicious - Discalicious - Gobalicious - Hag - Nyghtmare -

mirko92

Post#10 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:56 pm

blackout wrote:
Tesq wrote:enemy work fine, it also allow to bind skills to clicks istread buttons
HealGrid can do that too. Maybe 'Enemy' is good, but I' tryed it, and I couldnt figure out how to move group frames lol, so returned to good ol' 'HealGrid' :lol:
u can move unit frame and have as u like, there is an invisible frame on top left corner.
you can set any skill or state that u wish to appear on it as skill icon or whatever you like (dot, simbols...)