Recent Topics

Ads

Any thought from the devs to revered the mSH nerf?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Any thought from the devs to revered the mSH nerf?

Post#11 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:25 am

Ysaran wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:22 am
madmalky2014 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:16 am Everybody knows melee Squig Herder, Choppa, WL and Dps AM are all op. They are game breaking classes and all should be nerfed to return to an even playing field. Why has every high elf been nerfed and not one nerf on dark elves no bias eh.
Against you probably a lot classes are op.
he was sarcastic, i hope...
I think he is dead serious. ^^
Dying is no option.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#12 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 am
Orontes wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:32 am After the 25% damage nerf the Dev. Powers said they would be watching the situation closely. From what I have observed, the mSH population has plummeted. Those mSH that do exist are now simply big round targets, they don't pose a real threat of any kind. The question then remains: how long will the mSH remain consigned to the realm of the marginal?
To get more damage, they would have to lose utility and mobility.
This is a flawed design philosophy cause that’s how you get these one trick garbage classes at are only good at one level of play like WL, ASW and mSH

Why is the idea of a class having tools to compete at every level so feared?

Sulorie

Post#13 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:34 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am

This is a flawed design philosophy cause that’s how you get these one trick garbage classes at are only good at one level of play like WL, ASW and mSH

Why is the idea of a class having tools to compete at every level so feared?
Because other dd classes don't have the same level of mobility, utility and damage at once?
Dying is no option.

Kellanved

Post#14 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:35 am

I never thought that topic about SH would be about buff not nerf. MSH is a joke. Grim one. Its very strong class it dont need damage buff. It already have amazing tools for play. Gr8 mobility, utility and good damage. I dont even talk about racial super strong tactics. Good builded SH with proper party is nearly imposible 2 kill. Guard stacks with every damage reduction SH have: Detaunt, Tactic, Other tactic. Its not a joke when people where calling mSH a 4th destro tank with no guard skill. Want be better player? Talk with Jurki, Ganja and few other amazing SH's. Maybe they give you few advices instead of opening "gief me back my op damage plz" topic.
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

DanielWinner

Post#15 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 am

If you have any real suggestions on certain class -- welcome to the Balance forum. Express your ideas there. If devs find it interesting, then they will discuss it.
Spoiler:
If not, it will rest in peace there forever, sad but true. Write your proposal wisely. Maybe yours will be the first one to be implemented.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha