Recent Topics

Ads

Tibdum at your service

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Re: Tibdum at your service

Post#11 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Chewy and Lucas - if you are interested, add me in discord.

Ads
Anjanolian

Post#12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Do you have destro character??? :roll:
...Bride of Khaine...

TiberiusD

Post#13 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Anjanolian wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:30 pm Do you have destro character??? :roll:
Sadly no... I play engineer because this was my last class from Live which I was not able to complete because game went down

kryss

Post#14 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey Tib, I can only say I enjoyed PVEing with you to get Senti and Blood for my two chars, You're a nice guy and I appreciate your efforts in trying to be useful for the community. I won't follow you in the Tome unlocks trip (always found it boring, even on live), but be sure to hit me up for future dungeons and such. I'll join gladly. Cheers, and I hope you'll find some comrades to play with the way you like.
Bodhi/Night

BeautfulToad

Post#15 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm

What set do you normally use as an engineer with literally every single item in the game? Do you just use full invader + genesis? Do you use beastlord?

Rapture

Post#16 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm

I enjoy PvE at times and tonight would be perfect for some unlocks. PvP is one sided today.

TiberiusD

Post#17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:38 am

kryss wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:35 pm Hey Tib, I can only say I enjoyed PVEing with you to get Senti and Blood for my two chars, You're a nice guy and I appreciate your efforts in trying to be useful for the community. I won't follow you in the Tome unlocks trip (always found it boring, even on live), but be sure to hit me up for future dungeons and such. I'll join gladly. Cheers, and I hope you'll find some comrades to play with the way you like.
Bodhi/Night
Thank you for reply and you know that when new PvE Content will be brought into this game I will PM you and we will form some parties :D

TiberiusD

Post#18 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm What set do you normally use as an engineer with literally every single item in the game? Do you just use full invader + genesis? Do you use beastlord?
I use Vanquisher+Genesis+Doomsday weapons (all in full sets).
My sets in bank are NRFB (Never Remove from the Bank) and I will keep them there safe. Sadly I cannot get another Invader ring or Bloodlord cloak to ware both full sets :D I am ok with Vanquisher and the rest

Ads
TiberiusD

Post#19 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:41 am

Rapture wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm I enjoy PvE at times and tonight would be perfect for some unlocks. PvP is one sided today.
If you play Order, PM me with your discord name so I can add you as friend and work together for getting some :)
It's nice when you have another player to play with.

TiberiusD

Post#20 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:53 am

chewydown wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 pm Returning newer player here, I primarily enjoy doing pve and unlocking all the Tome of Knowledge lore and such. So I hope to see you around Tiberius. Keep up the great work. I personally am usually running around the High Elf areas.
If you want to join me, PM me with your discord name and I will add you as a friend. Sorry for late reply. If you are not rank 40 already I can help you level and we can go together