Recent Topics

Ads

Ekrund TOK unlocks

Let's talk about... everything else
tinamc

Ekrund TOK unlocks

Post#1 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 am

I am having an issue completing TOK - specifically getting the Helga, Oathbearers, and Ancestors Watch unlocks. As well as finding Durik Bitterstone. And, yes I did use the search function to find info before I decided to post and did not find any answers. One of my group was able to get Helga after I tried but I still cannot get it though I have tried several days in a row. Any info or advice appreciated. Thanks

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: Ekrund TOK unlocks

Post#2 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:39 am

RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

tinamc

Post#3 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Thanks, I had this bookmarked and have been using it. The problem is for example: I interact with an Oathbearer and all I get is a symbol that looks like a chat bubble with dots in it and the unlock does not pop...

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:32 pm

Oathbearers

Talk to an NPC with name starting with Oathbearer in Dwarf Chapter 1 (22k 42k). (Not implemented yet)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *