Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Gloombust
Posts: 1

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#21 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:18 pm
For your information I did play order for quite a while. Knight rr70+. RP rr65. IB rr63, BW rr60, WH, WP, AM, SW, engineer........

Anyway, funny thing you would call destro crybabies when it was an order player creating this topic. :roll: :D

And I am well aware how GTDC works thank you, I do in fact play a RR82 Choppa right now. However, I couldnt resist noticing that you mention all effects a pull typically has meanwhile GTDC is not actually an interrupt but you knew that, didnt you? And as much as all these things you mentioned makes destro an excellent gank squad realm it doesnt really make us equals in warband on warband fights. Im talking about order wb's rolling through destro wb's cause their damage output is so much higher/more constant while a choppa damage output cant be compared to slayers. And if you don't beleive me why is it that order has basically increased the slayer population by 3-5 times since barely a year back? Its not OP no? Because people tend to roll all those balanced classes right?

Slayer was hardly present because BWs were the real deal, these days there are entire warbands based on slayers.

I will revert the challenge since I already fullfilled what you wanted me to do and say: Come to destro and play a choppa until atleast rr60. Then open your mouth.
GTDC pull does interrupt every cast... you are rr82 and don't even know that.

Why do you think there are that many slayers? It's the only class that is doing well on order side. It's not that we all like to play slayer... it's the only real option. Engi and ranged SWs are utter crap vs these melee blobs and we have a ton of them.

If you can't see that destro is far superior regarding crowd control and classes overall you are very illusional. There is no bad class on destro side. Take away slayers on order side and see how they would do. It would be a disaster. What does that tell you? Slayer is good, all other order dps are nerfed down with broken flow and builds left in the dirt. Yet the people running this say "We like it this way..." You sure do when you are playing destro.

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 5861

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#22 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Is there some competition, what coward can create more multi accounts to post on forums? It's getting excessive lately.
Dying is no option.

mubbl
Posts: 276

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#23 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Spoiler:
Gloombust wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:18 pm
For your information I did play order for quite a while. Knight rr70+. RP rr65. IB rr63, BW rr60, WH, WP, AM, SW, engineer........

Anyway, funny thing you would call destro crybabies when it was an order player creating this topic. :roll: :D

And I am well aware how GTDC works thank you, I do in fact play a RR82 Choppa right now. However, I couldnt resist noticing that you mention all effects a pull typically has meanwhile GTDC is not actually an interrupt but you knew that, didnt you? And as much as all these things you mentioned makes destro an excellent gank squad realm it doesnt really make us equals in warband on warband fights. Im talking about order wb's rolling through destro wb's cause their damage output is so much higher/more constant while a choppa damage output cant be compared to slayers. And if you don't beleive me why is it that order has basically increased the slayer population by 3-5 times since barely a year back? Its not OP no? Because people tend to roll all those balanced classes right?

Slayer was hardly present because BWs were the real deal, these days there are entire warbands based on slayers.

I will revert the challenge since I already fullfilled what you wanted me to do and say: Come to destro and play a choppa until atleast rr60. Then open your mouth.
GTDC pull does interrupt every cast... you are rr82 and don't even know that.

Why do you think there are that many slayers? It's the only class that is doing well on order side. It's not that we all like to play slayer... it's the only real option. Engi and ranged SWs are utter crap vs these melee blobs and we have a ton of them.

If you can't see that destro is far superior regarding crowd control and classes overall you are very illusional. There is no bad class on destro side. Take away slayers on order side and see how they would do. It would be a disaster. What does that tell you? Slayer is good, all other order dps are nerfed down with broken flow and builds left in the dirt. Yet the people running this say "We like it this way..." You sure do when you are playing destro.
Wow 7min acc live time, you must speak the truth and nothing then the truth!!!

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 158

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#24 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm

Gloombust wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:18 pm
For your information I did play order for quite a while. Knight rr70+. RP rr65. IB rr63, BW rr60, WH, WP, AM, SW, engineer........

Anyway, funny thing you would call destro crybabies when it was an order player creating this topic. :roll: :D

And I am well aware how GTDC works thank you, I do in fact play a RR82 Choppa right now. However, I couldnt resist noticing that you mention all effects a pull typically has meanwhile GTDC is not actually an interrupt but you knew that, didnt you? And as much as all these things you mentioned makes destro an excellent gank squad realm it doesnt really make us equals in warband on warband fights. Im talking about order wb's rolling through destro wb's cause their damage output is so much higher/more constant while a choppa damage output cant be compared to slayers. And if you don't beleive me why is it that order has basically increased the slayer population by 3-5 times since barely a year back? Its not OP no? Because people tend to roll all those balanced classes right?

Slayer was hardly present because BWs were the real deal, these days there are entire warbands based on slayers.

I will revert the challenge since I already fullfilled what you wanted me to do and say: Come to destro and play a choppa until atleast rr60. Then open your mouth.
GTDC pull does interrupt every cast... you are rr82 and don't even know that.

Why do you think there are that many slayers? It's the only class that is doing well on order side. It's not that we all like to play slayer... it's the only real option. Engi and ranged SWs are utter crap vs these melee blobs and we have a ton of them.

If you can't see that destro is far superior regarding crowd control and classes overall you are very illusional. There is no bad class on destro side. Take away slayers on order side and see how they would do. It would be a disaster. What does that tell you? Slayer is good, all other order dps are nerfed down with broken flow and builds left in the dirt. Yet the people running this say "We like it this way..." You sure do when you are playing destro.
GTDC interrupts when it pulls you, like any pull. It has no more interrupt effect than any other damaging ability. Then it would apply on all aoe skills. I repeat myself. No choppa player actually think GTDC is a good ability. we gladly have it replaced with something that actually deals damage. A subject you keep dodging.

Oh and, this is not about the slayer. This is about the GTDC as the author of the topic mentioned. But you knew that didnt you?

Oh and I dont know what rock you been living under. Destro are the nerfed realm the last 2 years. Order's been buffed pretty good.

User avatar
GrishnakBlagtoof
Posts: 76
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#25 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:51 am

What's with the new accounts posting? As if nobody could tell it's the same person? Why hide? You have an opinion. Are you that afraid for everyone to know what you think that you have to hide? Only reason people use sock-puppet accounts like this is to just make posts backing themselves up because they know what they're saying is a bunch of crap.


Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm
Oh and I dont know what rock you been living under. Destro are the nerfed realm the last 2 years. Order's been buffed pretty good.
And this is exactly what killed the live game....I hope this either isn't true or being fixed soon....
WAAAGH!!!
Image
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Gloombust2
Posts: 1

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#26 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:51 am
What's with the new accounts posting? As if nobody could tell it's the same person? Why hide? You have an opinion. Are you that afraid for everyone to know what you think that you have to hide? Only reason people use sock-puppet accounts like this is to just make posts backing themselves up because they know what they're saying is a bunch of crap.
Im not afraid but I can't post with my real account. They banned it long ago, like LOTS of others since then, PERMANENTLY, for having a different opinion. Now if you post something with a new account, there are at least 3 people who gonna report you because they don't like your opinion and are lobbyists of the other realm. Soon after you are getting banned for not using your real account which they permanently banned lol...

There were lots of good discussion in the past until they started to ban everyone who is not in line with their thinking. Just look at the forum these days. Only noobs posting and 8 out of 10 posters are clearly destro biased, making any discussion about order classes a nightmare...

That's what it is. GMs here are not happy without their daily ban.

Everdin
Posts: 120

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#27 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 am

Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm
Gloombust wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:18 pm
For your information I did play order for quite a while. Knight rr70+. RP rr65. IB rr63, BW rr60, WH, WP, AM, SW, engineer........

Anyway, funny thing you would call destro crybabies when it was an order player creating this topic. :roll: :D

And I am well aware how GTDC works thank you, I do in fact play a RR82 Choppa right now. However, I couldnt resist noticing that you mention all effects a pull typically has meanwhile GTDC is not actually an interrupt but you knew that, didnt you? And as much as all these things you mentioned makes destro an excellent gank squad realm it doesnt really make us equals in warband on warband fights. Im talking about order wb's rolling through destro wb's cause their damage output is so much higher/more constant while a choppa damage output cant be compared to slayers. And if you don't beleive me why is it that order has basically increased the slayer population by 3-5 times since barely a year back? Its not OP no? Because people tend to roll all those balanced classes right?

Slayer was hardly present because BWs were the real deal, these days there are entire warbands based on slayers.

I will revert the challenge since I already fullfilled what you wanted me to do and say: Come to destro and play a choppa until atleast rr60. Then open your mouth.
GTDC pull does interrupt every cast... you are rr82 and don't even know that.

Why do you think there are that many slayers? It's the only class that is doing well on order side. It's not that we all like to play slayer... it's the only real option. Engi and ranged SWs are utter crap vs these melee blobs and we have a ton of them.

If you can't see that destro is far superior regarding crowd control and classes overall you are very illusional. There is no bad class on destro side. Take away slayers on order side and see how they would do. It would be a disaster. What does that tell you? Slayer is good, all other order dps are nerfed down with broken flow and builds left in the dirt. Yet the people running this say "We like it this way..." You sure do when you are playing destro.
GTDC interrupts when it pulls you, like any pull. It has no more interrupt effect than any other damaging ability. Then it would apply on all aoe skills. I repeat myself. No choppa player actually think GTDC is a good ability. we gladly have it replaced with something that actually deals damage. A subject you keep dodging.

Oh and, this is not about the slayer. This is about the GTDC as the author of the topic mentioned. But you knew that didnt you?

Oh and I dont know what rock you been living under. Destro are the nerfed realm the last 2 years. Order's been buffed pretty good.
The first thing you see of a choppa are his waving weapons that invide you to come closer.
The first thing you hear of a choppa is "uaagh uagh uaaaagh" (or whatever a chopper mumbles with gtdc).

But sure... all choppa hate this ability...

A subject that you keeps dodging is that, maybe for the "uaagh uagh uaaaagh"-bot choppa this ability is not strong because it doesn't make plain damage, but try to see it from the perspective of an enemy range-dps or healer who not even have to try to go away from the choppa (even hiding behind or INSIDE of something doesn't help). This ability is a build in win against every kite attempt from the enemys...and deals okay damage. I'm pretty sure a lot of running gits would cry big rivers of tear if everytime they running away with warp-speed (or waagh-speed) a slayer would feth them again.
#AllClassesMatter

Sulorie
Posts: 5861

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#28 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:53 am

Gloombust2 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 am

Im not afraid but I can't post with my real account. They banned it long ago, like LOTS of others since then, PERMANENTLY, for having a different opinion. Now if you post something with a new account, there are at least 3 people who gonna report you because they don't like your opinion and are lobbyists of the other realm. Soon after you are getting banned for not using your real account which they permanently banned lol...

There were lots of good discussion in the past until they started to ban everyone who is not in line with their thinking. Just look at the forum these days. Only noobs posting and 8 out of 10 posters are clearly destro biased, making any discussion about order classes a nightmare...

That's what it is. GMs here are not happy without their daily ban.
It's pretty obvious why people were banned over the years and it was not their opinion itself. It was the way how they voiced their opinion. Most of them got lots of warnings and they still escalated instead of going into themselves to look whether the way they write is appropriate. Stop playing the victim.
Funny enough, you prove it in this post once again.

When you are permanently banned, it means your opinion doesn't change anything, you missed your chance to contribute. No matter how many accounts you make, nothing will change based on your feedback. So why the effort?
Dying is no option.

Ads
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7733
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#29 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:53 am
Gloombust2 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 am

Im not afraid but I can't post with my real account. They banned it long ago, like LOTS of others since then, PERMANENTLY, for having a different opinion. Now if you post something with a new account, there are at least 3 people who gonna report you because they don't like your opinion and are lobbyists of the other realm. Soon after you are getting banned for not using your real account which they permanently banned lol...

There were lots of good discussion in the past until they started to ban everyone who is not in line with their thinking. Just look at the forum these days. Only noobs posting and 8 out of 10 posters are clearly destro biased, making any discussion about order classes a nightmare...

That's what it is. GMs here are not happy without their daily ban.
It's pretty obvious why people were banned over the years and it was not their opinion itself. It was the way how they voiced their opinion. Most of them got lots of warnings and they still escalated instead of going into themselves to look whether the way they write is appropriate. Stop playing the victim.
Funny enough, you prove it in this post once again.

When you are permanently banned, it means your opinion doesn't change anything, you missed your chance to contribute. No matter how many accounts you make, nothing will change based on your feedback. So why the effort?
I assume people like this just really enjoy giving GM's a purpose on the server. It's fine, just report it when you see it and we'll take care of them.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 158

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#30 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:04 am

Everdin wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 am
Parallell86 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm
Gloombust wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 pm

GTDC pull does interrupt every cast... you are rr82 and don't even know that.

Why do you think there are that many slayers? It's the only class that is doing well on order side. It's not that we all like to play slayer... it's the only real option. Engi and ranged SWs are utter crap vs these melee blobs and we have a ton of them.

If you can't see that destro is far superior regarding crowd control and classes overall you are very illusional. There is no bad class on destro side. Take away slayers on order side and see how they would do. It would be a disaster. What does that tell you? Slayer is good, all other order dps are nerfed down with broken flow and builds left in the dirt. Yet the people running this say "We like it this way..." You sure do when you are playing destro.
GTDC interrupts when it pulls you, like any pull. It has no more interrupt effect than any other damaging ability. Then it would apply on all aoe skills. I repeat myself. No choppa player actually think GTDC is a good ability. we gladly have it replaced with something that actually deals damage. A subject you keep dodging.

Oh and, this is not about the slayer. This is about the GTDC as the author of the topic mentioned. But you knew that didnt you?

Oh and I dont know what rock you been living under. Destro are the nerfed realm the last 2 years. Order's been buffed pretty good.
The first thing you see of a choppa are his waving weapons that invide you to come closer.
The first thing you hear of a choppa is "uaagh uagh uaaaagh" (or whatever a chopper mumbles with gtdc).

But sure... all choppa hate this ability...

A subject that you keeps dodging is that, maybe for the "uaagh uagh uaaaagh"-bot choppa this ability is not strong because it doesn't make plain damage, but try to see it from the perspective of an enemy range-dps or healer who not even have to try to go away from the choppa (even hiding behind or INSIDE of something doesn't help). This ability is a build in win against every kite attempt from the enemys...and deals okay damage. I'm pretty sure a lot of running gits would cry big rivers of tear if everytime they running away with warp-speed (or waagh-speed) a slayer would feth them again.
Your perspective of GTDC is that choppas have one ability to close the distance between you and him. Before GTDC we were constantly kited and out performed by self punts, snare, KD, we only had shrug it off which can be used one time in a small scale fight unless you last long enough to use it twice with that 60 sec CD. People complaining about GTDC are just unhappy with not being able to kite a choppa endlessly and spam emotes while killing them. I used to run BW solo without any backup healer or anything. Its all about keeping a distance and moving in time. If you let a choppa as close as 45 feet before you move, you didnt move quick enough. However, GTDC is still an intended AOE ability but is primarily used in hybrid speccs to catch pesky kiters. We also use it in warbands cause, it's what we got mate. As unhappy I am with relying on TWO channeling abilities for dps, it is what we got.

Throwing in a tactic to make Lotsa Choppin hit 24 targets with a -20% damage sacrifice isnt exactly gonna do valid damage to guarded and healed warbands. These days if you play as a choppa people expect you to run Chop Fasta build nothing else. GTDC could be replaced with an aoe ability equal to ID or just something that does viable damage to make a choppa contribute as aoe dps in a warband. Slayers are filling up warbands on order, while choppas are paired up with mSH or Sorcs to serve a purpose.

And I cannot resist hearing the eager to nerf GTDC further. Please do tell what you had in mind?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 34 guests

cron