Recent Topics

Ads

Has there been an account reset in the past 2 years?

Let's talk about... everything else
leftayparxoun1

Has there been an account reset in the past 2 years?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:16 pm

Hello everyone,
I've been absent from the game for around 2 years. I just redownloaded the game and logged in to my account, but all my old characters are missing. They appear in the Armory though, but I only have the option to create new ones. Has there been a reset or is it a bug?
Thank you all beforehand.

Ads
Vri

Re: Has there been an account reset in the past 2 years?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:37 am

Not long ago, names had been freed up.

leftayparxoun1

Post#3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am

Vri wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:37 am Not long ago, names had been freed up.
Thanks for letting me know.
I couldn't find it in any patch notes so I was kinda confused. Also, did the names being freed mean that anyone could have claimed another account's character name or are the old names still bound to the accounts if they decide to use them?

MaxHayman
Management

Post#4 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:23 pm

The characters still existed. About a year ago, accounts which hadn't been logged into in ~3 years had the character names moved to temporary names. If you tried to log into the character it would ask you to chose a name (in some cases the old name might still be free). No characters were deleted.
Max Hayman

Sulorie

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm

When you see no characters in your account, you might have logged into the wrong acc, albeit I have trouble to understand, why one has multiple accounts without even chars on them.
Dying is no option.

bashary1978

Post#6 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm

how can i get access to old account where i dont have email now i messaged a admin about it but havent heard anything back

leftayparxoun1

Post#7 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm When you see no characters in your account, you might have logged into the wrong acc, albeit I have trouble to understand, why one has multiple accounts without even chars on them.
There's something wrong here. I only had 1 account (this one) and all my posts on the forum are on this one meaning that it is the one I played with. Now when logging in all characters are gone (but still exist in Armory). Could deleting my computer's game files have resulted in character deletion? Even after creating a new character the old ones are still missing. I should perhaps contact an admin...

bashary1978

Post#8 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:25 pm

when i originally camt back i found it hard to get access to my old account due to not having access to the email anymore . i did manage to get this account to work but it was empty also lol

Ads