Recent Topics

Ads

SW: Whirling pin in last patch - love it!

Let's talk about... everything else
Karl

SW: Whirling pin in last patch - love it!

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm

Since the focus regarding SW lately (on my part also) have been that "the glas is empty" I must say that I love the changes on Whirling pin! It's really useful and makes fights even more fun, so thx a bunch! Playing my SW again xD

K

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: SW: Whirling pin in last patch - love it!

Post#2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:57 pm

Karl wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm Since the focus regarding SW lately (on my part also) have been that "the glas is empty" I must say that I love the changes on Whirling pin! It's really useful and makes fights even more fun, so thx a bunch! Playing my SW again xD

K
But why is that all it took? Oh the fickle balance changes, some things you don't think are going to matter much...
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Manatikik

Post#3 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:04 am

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:57 pm
Karl wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm Since the focus regarding SW lately (on my part also) have been that "the glas is empty" I must say that I love the changes on Whirling pin! It's really useful and makes fights even more fun, so thx a bunch! Playing my SW again xD

K
But why is that all it took? Oh the fickle balance changes, some things you don't think are going to matter much...
Idk, SW have been complaining about WP on forums for literally years lol.
<Montague><Capulet>

normanis

Post#4 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:08 am

maby he means when mara use pull and sw just use whirling pin and that it mara never reach u.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

tefnaht

Post#5 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 am

normanis wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:08 am maby he means when mara use pull and sw just use whirling pin and that it mara never reach u.
Charge + Mutating Relese + Terrible Imbrace to counter need m1 + whirling pin and non-monstro mara have enough damage to kill sw by short time in close combat, monstro mara - for him all damage from sw is a tickling. If add mara m1(flames of fate - don't have information, is this morale nerfed like wl ensnare?) - have chances to survive\kill in this type of duel only with no pots from mara or lower gear from mara(conc against inv). But it about rSW, aSW is a different story...

Karl

Post#6 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:56 am

normanis wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:08 am maby he means when mara use pull and sw just use whirling pin and that it mara never reach u.
Nope. Now getting caught by any dessy don't mean insta death.

adapter
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 am

I'm also enjoying a lot that tweak on my Squig Herder, pretty useful now to be used as Ranged Dps
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon