Recent Topics

Ads

Royals in city

Let's talk about... everything else
Thunderbragi

Royals in city

Post#1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:21 am

Hi all. My question is about royal medallions. I was yesterday in city and ive got no luck in bag rolls, so that happens easy any way. Finally i got 3 medalls for losing city. So far so good. Thats the minimum in city you can get wen your lucky when city pops. The max medalls you can get from city (tell me when im wrong) is 3*gold=15medals+3 for wining rounds. So you got 24medals, right? In normal goldbags on open rvr you can get 2 medals. Epic+blue gives you 1 medal. So when you want to farm medals (and you have to do that a lot, you need 419 for full souv) in eu time and With a real life;) by the side, you go better with allways runing around open rvr as to wait for city. Your not sure if you got pop or lose and go with only 3 medals home from city?

Ads
Darks63

Re: Royals in city

Post#2 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:27 am

Winners get 6 i believe
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

adapter
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:42 am

well yeah, that's pretty much it.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:49 am

5* city ist 3+3+5 for stages won and up to 3x5 for bags, so 26 total.

In most cases you don't need full sov, 4-6 pieces is usually enough, sometimes less, depends on how you mix gear.

The biggest power boost you already get for 3p sov set, mixed with your previous set e.g 5p.
So about 170 crests is what you need the most.
Dying is no option.

p00ky

Post#5 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:49 am

It is the END game gear though so you do want it to take some time to gear up. Like in most MMOs, it shouldnt be achievable over night AKA ez mode, but over a few months for those who can only play a few hours per day.

nuadarstark

Post#6 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm

I think most people wouldn't have issue with the grind itself if the city occurence wasn't so random and volatile. That's one of the main reasons why some people who can only play in certain times don't get royals, because you have maybe 1 city at that time per week.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Alsayr

Post#7 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Or u are lucky like this:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

agemennon675

Post#8 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:52 pm

Alsayr wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 pm Or u are lucky like this:

Why did that happen ?
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
Valarion

Post#9 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:21 am Hi all. My question is about royal medallions. I was yesterday in city and ive got no luck in bag rolls, so that happens easy any way. Finally i got 3 medalls for losing city. So far so good. Thats the minimum in city you can get wen your lucky when city pops. The max medalls you can get from city (tell me when im wrong) is 3*gold=15medals+3 for wining rounds. So you got 24medals, right? In normal goldbags on open rvr you can get 2 medals. Epic+blue gives you 1 medal. So when you want to farm medals (and you have to do that a lot, you need 419 for full souv) in eu time and With a real life;) by the side, you go better with allways runing around open rvr as to wait for city. Your not sure if you got pop or lose and go with only 3 medals home from city?

Sov is endgame gear, its not designed to be easily or quickly obtainable for a casual gamer. Its a grind by design and it should be even harder to get if you ask me.

The good news is you dont even remotely need it. Sov is only just a tiny bit better than other sets. For some classes Sov and the set bonus is actually worse than mixing lower tier sets. Vanq gear which can be obtained in under a couple week of causal play is easy to get and is highly competitive. You dont ever need to step into a city/fort to be viable.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Alsayr

Post#10 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 am

agemennon675 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:52 pm
Alsayr wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 pm Or u are lucky like this:

Why did that happen ?
Old times from live. Hargrim said "give me royal" and guy drop royal, roll win Hargrim ;-D.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal